“Stunning Lebanese food!”

Lebanese Flower Khalidia
Ranked #170 of 2,054 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Moscow, Russia
“Stunning Lebanese food!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you are looking for a good lebanese food in Abu Dhabi - pop in here! Good service, perfect food, nice price tag attached! (try the mixed grill, yummy!).

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
“Good food”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Good food for who like Arabian food and not pretentious.I've been many times there and I love the food!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sandra S
Herts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Fool & Value”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Ate here twice in just over a week. What a great place! Don't expect refinery and silver service, but what this place does do is fantastic food, and a great price, with a charismatic service. Our main courses were huge, and we also naively went for starters first time round, not knowing that they provide huge completely starters as well. It seems that if you order the hummus, they bring it, if you don't order the hummus, they bring you some anyway on the house!

We ate for the equivalent of £20 first time, and £15 the second, and could not have eaten another thing. The restaurant is also great fun for watching the waiters rushing around to take 'drive past' orders on the road outside from all the locals in their 4 x 4's. For me, this is a must in Abu Dhabi, and a great point of difference to the sanitised hotels must of us tourists would chose to stay in when in Abu Dhabi. Go try it!

And if you to the Khalidia branch, just across the street is a fabulous Lebanese bakery (I forget the name but it is literally just outside the front door so you can't miss it) - would recommend a stop there after for something sweet.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Contenderas
“A classic”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

A quintessential Abu Dhabi experience - we always take visitors to the Lebanese Flower in Khalidiya.
The mixed grill is a must. The lamb chops are delicious - sometimes we order an extra serving on the side.
The Lebanese Flower's arayes (meat stuffed pitas) are the best I've ever had, anywhere - so much so that I've given up trying them anywhere else. I think they char-grill them.
Also try the baba ghanoush, humous (of course, & Beiruti if you like it spicey), khibeh and all the meze dishes that Lebanese cuisine is famous for. Every meal at the Lebanese Flower comes with salad vegetables as a starter, but I also like to order some fatoush (green salad with croutons).
The waiters at the Lebanese Flower are charming and persuasive, but don't worry if you order too much because they'll wrap up any that's left and put it on a plate for you to take home. Arayes are even better for breakfast the next morning - heat them up on a fry pan & squeeze some lemon juice over them.

The lemon & mint drinks are very good, but I always ask the waiter to hold back on the sugar.

Parking is a problem, so take a taxi. Sometimes we park at nearby Khalidiya Mall, and taking a taxi from there.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank May M
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Disappointed at Lebanese Flower”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was so excited about eating at the Lebanese Flower, since many of my colleagues have endorsed the food. When my son and I arrived, we were not quickly seated, so we took the initiative to seat ourselves. Furthermore, the place was not crowded and staff members were standing about casually talking. In addition, I was dismayed when a waiter told me that the area in which we were sitting was reserved for families. I advised the waiter that my son and I were family members. Still, I was told that we had to move up stairs. I advised the young man that I was elderly with a foot injury and could not manage the stairs, since they appeared to be hazardous. Finally, I went to the manager and he permitted us to sit in the family dining area. The food was great, however, being treated so poorly has destroyed my confidence in being able to dine there again.

• Visited January 2014