“Good, but its getting smaller and costlier!”

Lebanese Flower Khalidia
Ranked #197 of 2,121 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed March 11, 2014

They say the best grilled chicken and Sharma outside Lebanon is from LF. Could well be. But that was then. And now its become small (about 1/2 of what you used to get) and twice as what it used to be. The grilled chicken is class and the tastiest around, and like the shawrma, has gone up in price. But its all healthy stuff and the place is clean enough. Its very popular, as can be seen by the crowds there till late around 2 am on a weekend.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Cheap and cheerful, the Lebanese Flower serves the best Lebanese food in Abu Dhabi in quantities that even the most gluttonous cannot consume.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Not a fancy place but we are always greeted warmly and treated like family. They are always very nice to my kids, giving us lots of extras. Food is always fresh and delicious.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

After five visits, we can confidently report that the cuisine and service are consistently superb. The service is extremely efficient to the point of waiters appearing aloof and stoic....but always polite. Very flavorful dishes with large portions and great sides. Bring a group and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We ate here three times in one week during a recent business trip. The first night I had the chicken shwarma plate. Delicious. The next night I came back with three colleagues. We shared some hommus, falafel, baba ganoush (the best I have ever had), fattoush salad (also the best I have had) as appetizers. For dinner we split a kilo of meat. It was a huge plate of kofta, lamb shanks, steak pieces (filet), chicken wings and boneless chicken breast chunks. We ate it all and were completely stuffed. The owner/manager remembered us from the night before and gave us some of the appetizers, and of course tea and coffee, for free

The third night....whoa - the third night. Six of us shared more of the same appetizers, 1.5 kg of meat and had Lebanese Flower Cocktails. The cocktail is a layered fruit drink with fresh fruit, a yogurt or ice cream blend, nuts and it is delicious. We couldn't eat all the meat as our table was just packed with food.

I would have eaten at this place every night if I could have.

No matter how much food we got, it always seemed to be about $10-$15 per person, at most. Service was always excellent and attentive. Food was made fresh and served hot. I've eaten a lot of Lebanese food and this is at, or near, the top of the heap.

It's no wonder this place ranks high on TA.

I'll be back!