“Great Lebanese food with the best value for money”

Lebanese Flower Khalidia
Ranked #117 of 2,213 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed September 7, 2013

There are many places in Abu Dhabi serving Lebanese food, but one which has the best value for money with a great taste is Lebanese Flower Khalidia. It is located in the middle of the Khalidia, which means that the traffic is hectic and finding a parking place could be tough. The best is to take a taxi for in-dining or just pass by a get take-out if you drive. The place is always crowded and there is usually tons of cars outside waiting for their take-out. They serve all traditional Lebanese dishes and all of them we have tried have been great. The indoor seating area is basic, but service its purpose. You can have a great simple meal at Lebanese Flower in traditional small restaurant or you can have it in a nice hotel for about 5-10 times the price. They several branches down-town Abu Dhabi, the one with easier parking is the one on the 11th street close to Al Wahda Mall (between 4 and 6th street)

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We came here on spec and what a great meal our family had! The service was excellent and we over ordered but no problem we took some home. The price was unbelievable so for example we all ate including drinks for the price of just one Iftar buffet at the hotel we stayed at. The lamb kebab both shish and kofta were sublime, hummus subtle, salad fresh we also received complimentary felafel and coffee all round spot on I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am seriously not exaggerating when I say this place does the "Best Shawarma in the UAE" . People come from as far as Sharjah does to have the Shawarma at this place. I drove all the way from Dubai just to sample the food here , and oh my god I was blown away by the food here. I had the "Humus Ma Laham (Humus with meat) " , 2 Beef Shawarma's and 2 Chicken Shawarma's . The Humus was creamy and a healthy amount of big meat chunks in it I highly recommend everyone coming to this place to have this. The Chicken Shawarma was slightly better than the Beef one so I'd recommend anyone going to this place to opt for the Chicken Shawarma rather than the Beef one. If anyone coming to Abu Dhabi or for that matter the UAE want's to have a real cultural experience that they are gonna remember and possibly even crave for later on , then I'd highly recommend this place . Its one of the few places in the Emirates where you can eat under AED 50 and still get change back

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food is good .... but over-rated in my opinion. The service is poor besides you can find better lebanese joints in town with reasonable prices

1  Thank Sheriza B
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I stopped by Lebanese Flower for lunch, and we were completely wowed by the food. We had the chicken shwarma and mixed grill platter, accompanied by tasty hummus. Our waiter had such a personality - we kept laughing at his funny quips throughout our meal. We also received complimentary water, a vegetable platter, falafel, and eggplant/aubergine dip that was out-of-this-world good. We received all of this (and soft drinks) for £20 (approx. $30 US). I cannot stress it enough - do not miss out on this restaurant during your visit to Abu Dhabi.

Thank B.G._Chicago