All reviews al jazeera clean rooms comfortable stay business traveler central location business trip recommend this hotel front office long stay nice hotel rooftop pool enjoyed my stay professional staff room service excellent stay excellent service special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very comfortable rooms and a supportive atmosphere for both working and relaxing, it was one of the best business visits I had, employees are very friendly and they are all professionals , I would highly recommend Cento Capital Doha

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
CentroCapitalDoha, General Manager at Centro Capital Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Aseel Adil,

Thank you for having taken the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay at Centro Capital Doha.

I was pleased to see we met your expectations and the team and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel located in a convenient area close to everything.
The hotel is still new, clean and has a nice place for drink/dinner.
The staff is friendly, smiling all the time and helpful.
Strongly recommended hotel for business as well for relaxation

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in The Centro Capital Doha.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your comments with the entire team who I am sure will be delighted to know their efforts were recognized.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Centro is a small yet very convenient hotel, you get more than what you pay for, very clean and organized hitel. The location is superb, the staff are very welcoming especially the front office staff, the front office manager Mr. Amr is always there for any inquiries.

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear Mohamed,

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was just 2 days that I spent in Doha. Centro capital has an amazing staff. Breakfast cannot be the same without Noviana, always receiving the guests with a lovely smile!
The room is pretty good and buffet during dinner with lots of options to choose.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Rafael N,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent stay at The Centro Capital Doha.

We are delighted to know that our services and facilities exceeded your expectation and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the non-too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Low signal and slow internet speed. There is a buffering problems when surfing youtube, you will facing video buffering issue even on 480p video quality. Video get stuck and stuck, can watch a while then have to wait again....

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is only through candid, constructive feedback that we can strive to improve our product and refine our services.

I sincerely apologize we were unable to meet your expectations and would like to reassure you that all points have been addressed to the concerned department heads and treated with the utmost urgency in order to avoid them reoccurring in the future.

I hope your recent experience will not deter you from returning to The Centro Capital Doha and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming back in the non-too distant future.