I stayed at this place almost six months and each day was almost a challenge. Reason I stayed was that it was central and they were providing short term rental as well. I was looking for a place to move out when my family arrived. Let me summarzie my experinces
1) Booking and reception: this is one of the worst parts. they do not update their system with the details. hence your room number in booking could be difefrent than the reception. it is not enough to send them confrimation emails. alstough reception receives the same they still call other offices to reconfirm. it is a terrible system
2) Cleaning : what is that? i never blamed the guys who were cleaning. they do obviously alck of training. they do not vacuum the rooms. they use the same cloth to clean the toiler and the kitchen. they forget to leave towels, etc, etc.
3) Services : if something goes wrong in your room it si not enough to call the reception. you need to start begging to get so called technical service to fix it. good luck.
4) quality of the furniture is very much below the average. since there is no proper maintenance they are falling apart.
Good point : they have covered parking.
try to stay away or accept it as the last resort is all other suitable options do not work for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ezdan Hotel, West Bay is not just a place that provides affordable accommodation; it is a community of people from around the globe. Accommodation ranging from a single room for a single night to apartments with three bedrooms can be your place to stay or let it be your home for years to come. While it is the largest hotel in Qatar, our staff is passionate about providing individualized service to our guests. Our guests often remember our staff members and actually ask for them by their first names. Our Atrium boasts amenities that would serve guests from all walks of life. Olympic size swimming pool, kids’ playground, game room, sports cafe, international restaurants, pool-side food-stand and much more… Our guests are able to spend extended period of time without even going out of the building. Ample parking inside takes the burden away of securing your vehicle overlooking the Arabian Sea is certainly a view that creates memories. Taking a stroll around the Corniche which hugs the shore-line is an added benefit to those who like to walk or run with a breathtaking view. Our Ezdan Community enjoys the following: • 3,000 rooms of unparalleled luxury units and hotel rooms • Olympic size swimming pool • Health club with all equipment • International restaurants • A supermarket for your convenience • Fully equipped conference center with a wedding venue • Within walking distance to the largest shopping mall in the city • 25 minutes to Hamad International Airport Ezdan Hotel and Apartments invite you to indulge in an exclusive lifestyle of comfort and convenience in the heart of Doha city. Ezdan Hotel and Apartments bring together a combination of spectacular views, a vibrant community and a premium location in a comfortable setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ezdan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ezdan Hotel And Suites
- Ezdan Hotel Doha