“Nice Meal”

Sakura
Ranked #238 of 895 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "Yokkoso" Welcome! Artistic creations and culinary sensations are created every evening in our Sushi and Teppanyaki restaurant. Enjoy the theatre of our Japanese chefs as they put on a show, cooking divine delights to perfection.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food was good and you can see the Chefs in action right at your table. Service could have been better and it was quite pricey

There are newer reviews for Sakura

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My craving for sushi, tepanyaki, and other japanese asian dish takes my foot evey night discovrng evry resto. Sakura of ramada I guess is one of the best when it comes to taste, showmanship of chefs but creativity when it comes to presentation must be improve. Also the overall ambiance of the place. Food is great, service is good the place must be redesigned to get the ambiance of zen And authencity specially we are in acountry of diffrent culture.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Sakura does pod food theatre and very tasty Japanese food, cooked in dramatic fashion in front of you. It's not quite Japanese though, missing the essential detail of the authentic original. Good effort though and a thoroughly pleasant evening. Not inexpensive, but then nothing is in Doha.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have been hunting very good sushi outside of Japan for some time and when there is one with a good reputation I just go.
I found out only inside that it is supposed to be one of the best restaurant in Doha. I wouldn't say it was amazing. I had a house roll with tempura in it. It was very good. But the presentation was very poor. Sliced and flat. No fancy shape, dragon, snake, or other stuff... just the minimum. On top of that I took some Unagi (Eel) and some Tai (red snapper)... The unagi was good, the tai as well. But really no extra excitment...
Plus it is quite expensive and I didn't want to break any record.
If you are looking for awesome sushi, fly to Santiago in Chile and go to Ichiban, maybe the best in the world... http://www.sushi.infogate.de/rest/sa_chile_santiagodechile.htm

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Excellent hotel with all the morden aminities. graet place to stay.