1. Great ambience, truly Indian ethnic,
2. Wonderful ghazal singers very willing to sing songs on request,
3. Nice chutneys with crisps as pre starters,
4. Food is not the best in town but not bad either,
5. The rumali roti guy is pretty fascinating specially when he throws his chapatis in the air...
1. Over priced,
2. Limited variety of soups,
3. Even if there are vacant seats, they may not let you in unless you've made a booking ..
Try it out if you haven't already.. Reserve your seats and enjoy your meal with ghazals:))
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.