Tripadvisor

“Great Hospitality ”
Review of Boston's

Boston's
Ranked #47 of 1,281 Restaurants in Doha
Description: At Boston's lounge and restaurant you will experience an authentic taste of America in an upbeat, lively atmosphere. No matter the occasion, get down to Boston's, where we promise you will have a rare old time! Located on the 1st floor of City Centre Rotana, West Bat, Doha.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Great Happy Hour(s), Great service and Great location. Staff are friendly, welcoming and attentive ☺️

Date of visit: January 2020
MartinK6441, General Manager at Boston's, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear 696gemmah

Thank you for the great review of Bostons. We are delighted you enjoyed our Happy Hours.

Regards Martin

Write a reviewReviews (511)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Best cocktails in Doha from Lahiru and best service from Susan l recommend Boston for great food cocktail (Long Island ) and great staff

Date of visit: January 2020
MartinK6441, General Manager at Boston's, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Mubarak A

Thank you for the great review of Bostons. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I went there with my (not that young anymore) mother on a Thursday night. The atmosphere was very lively and joyful. The happy hour drinks were very nice and reasonably priced (for Doha, that is). The bar fare was really nice, nothing exceptional but really nice, but the service was amazing, very attentive, smiling and careful without being overwhelming. All in all, the perfect ingredients for a nice night out, with family or, from what I could gather, friends.

N.B., this is definitely more an american bar than a pub.

Date of visit: January 2020
MartinK6441, General Manager at Boston's, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear guillaume_devolpiano

Thank you for the great review and recommendation of Bostons. We are delighted that you and your mother had a great time and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

This is the best place to have drink. When I'm in the Boston I feel this is my place. Because all the staffs are so friendly. And they are always giving me a warm welcome. I use to sit on bar counter so all the bar tenders know me very well .specially lahiru, Jonny ,Kevin, and gerri.thank you bostons team .

Dear X794NTalia

Thank you for the great review and recommendation of Bostons. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I visited this bar last January with my friends.We had a great time. A supervisor or waiters provided excellent service her name is Reda. We watched a football game. We will be back .

Dear rinss

Thank you for the great review of Bostons and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards Martin

Been to Boston's? Share your experiences!