“Delicious Ravioli!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I dined at Lo Spaghetto on a Monday night around 7:00pm. Parking was a nightmare, as the restaurant is located in what seems to be Little Asia. However, as soon as you walk through the doors you are transported to Italy! I enjoyed a fresh caprese salad followed by spinach and ricotta ravioli with walnut sauce. It was to die for! I cleaned my plate! You can even sit next to the glass wall in front of the food prep counter and admire the chef tossing dough to make mouth watering pizzas right in front of you! The location of the restaurant really does a disservice to the owner(s), but inside is pristine, clean, fine dining. The entrees are about 60QR+; our bill was 190QR (my husband had ravioli with meat, I had spinach ravioli, caprese salad for 2, large bottle of water), which we feel was well spent. We will definitely return!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Spaghetto is one of the most consistently good restaurants in Doha. In the 20+ times I've been here, I don't remember ever having a bad meal and I tried almost everything on the menu. The pizzas and the pastas are particularly good. The veal and chicken are acceptable but nothing special. Spaghetto is located in the heart of a busy area with almost zero parking spaces unless you are particularly lucky. The location itself used to be a good neighborhood but has turned into some sort of a ghetto for low-income employees. It's not unsafe or anything but i just don't like it as much. In a nutshell, if you have a hankering for a moderately priced pizza/pasta, this is ALWAYS a good place to go.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

To me the food tastes authentic and better than what I have tried in some of the 5 star restaurants in Doha. The pizza and pasta in particular are good. The atmosphere is also not too bad. Just needs Chianti.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have visited on 6 occasions in the last 18 months, both as host and guest. I have never been there when it was quiet, so you would think it does something right. However I have only ever been disappointed on every count. Service was at best OK but disinterested would be more accurate, the food is at best average, and the cost of the experience is too high for such a forgettable experience. I have tried pizza, pasta and specials including fish and grilled meats. The Garlic bread has a vague hint of Garlic, the pizzas are sparsely sprinkled with whichever ingredient is promised, and the pasta doesnt have the taste and authenticity of any restaurant I have ever visited in Italy. The best thing about Spaghetto is the Ducati which is parked inside on the right hand side. It is a great shame that they seem incapable of producing good food at a reasonable price. Instead, I feel ripped off for average food and service. There is always a pleasant ambience in the restaurant and a great location even though parking can be a challenge,.. but that goes for almost everywhere now. I am hoping Spaghetto will improve, but I am guessing they will continue as normal, after all they are always busy! So perhaps its just me?

Reviewed June 10, 2012

went their now a couple of times and it was always like in italy. took my italian friends their and they were absolutely amazed by the authenticy of the food. check the specials menu - you will find very good food for a reasonable price in this restaurant.