“little Sardinia in Doha”
Review of Spaghetto

Spaghetto
Ranked #135 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dubai
“little Sardinia in Doha”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

went their now a couple of times and it was always like in italy. took my italian friends their and they were absolutely amazed by the authenticy of the food. check the specials menu - you will find very good food for a reasonable price in this restaurant.

Visited June 2012

“Cosy and Tasty Italian”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We ate downstairs, thou i felt like we were quite close to other tables, it was still a nice atmosphere. The service was friendly and food delicious.
The music was totally 'off' when we arrived, but the manager soon set it 'right' to suit the theme of the place instead of pop hip hop :) (which we didnt mind at all)
Look forward to trying more off their menu

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Rachel B
Doha, Qatar
“Great Food, Good Service...”
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Authentic delicious food. The pizzas are excellent, the pasta homemade. The only downside is that it is quite busy all the time.

“REAL Italian!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

With fresh handmade pasta in perfect portions, I was in heaven last week when I had lunch there. I had ravioli that was simply divine--and it took me back to Italy. You have got to try their pizza, too. And you can watch them flip and throw the dough if you are seated downstairs. The only thing missing is a nice red wine to go with all of this delicious food!

Visited May 2012
Doha, Qatar
“Good atmosphere - Average food”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I went 3 times to this restaurant. We had good ambiance and the service was ok, though the food in my opinion is very average. Italian cuisine is one of my favorites, though not in this restaurant. Next time I will skip the invitation.

• Visited February 2012