Tripadvisor
Doha
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Terrace lunch to refuel in Souq Waqif”
Review of Al Terrace

Al Terrace
Ranked #49 of 1,290 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Al Terrace Lebanese restaurant combines comfortable indoor and liberating al fresco dining, opening to a spacious veranda offering fragrant shishas accompanied by our resident musicians. Serving contemporary à la carte Lebanese dishes, including Arabic desserts.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We don't spend much time in Doha, but we always make sure to try stopping by Al Terrace. Breakfast is great, but dinner and lunch are also fantastic. Great location within the souq, great for al fresco dining. Sharing platter was great, Beiruti Hummus sensational, and with generous portion. Service from Mr. Abdel Ati was impeccable and always with a smile.
Will definitely come back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (239)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really wanted to have breakfast outside after our long night flight. This seemed to be a good place for that. And it was. The food was maybe not the nicest ever (there were hardly eny customers besides us) and not everything was fresh. The al fresco sitting covered the food anyways.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food and ambiance were amazing. The staff was very kind, attentive, and provided excellent service. The food was very fresh and authentic. Hands down my favorite restaurant while visiting Qatar. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank paulahY9661HG
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s one of my favorite places for breakfast buffet. You always will be meet by friendly and polite staff, great service and good selection of food. Very attentive personnel and I would like to thank personally Shirin for excellent service, good care and attention to small details. If you like to have good breakfast and see smiles in the morning it’s the place I would recommend to go)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a business menu lunch at Al Terrace.
It’s a 4 course meal with choices of 2 or 3 items put of each course.
Everything was very good at an excellent price of 49 Riyal.
My waiter Jobin helped me to choose and was very helpful and friendly. He was relaxed and very informative and looked after me with the result that I had an excellent lunch.

Date of visit: January 2020

Been to Al Terrace? Share your experiences!