Tripadvisor
Doha
1,317 results
All reviews rooftop bar double tree museum of islamic art top floor rain shower valet parking close to the airport excellent hotel restaurant staff long stay early check business trip pleasant stay souq waqif excellent service west bay special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing hotel, super clean room and helpful staff!
Breakfast is all you can asked for. Great variety and choices.
Claw never cease to amaze me. Friendly team!
The bars are superb! Happy hour is until 11pm during Friday. Great Crowd and vibe at Pure. Music was amazing.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TamerFarouk_DT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Doha Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ryanndy,

Thank you for taking time to write a review following your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Old Town.

I was very pleased to read that the cleanliness of the rooms, high quality breakfast experience and remarkable night out in Pure exceeded your expectations.

Thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

During a stopover in Doha on our way to Singapore we enjoed two days at the hotel with the nicest emplyoees you can find. Everybody was so helpfull and nice. The hotel is placed very close to the new National Museum and the ocean promenade

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear KlausSoe,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review following your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Old Town.

I was delighted to read that the hotel was up to your satisfaction; remarking the convenient location next to the main landmarks and attentiveness of the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights with my friend. Such a lovely hotel, good decor, comfortable bed, great location and good food! The only critique I have was that the TV didnt have many good channels, but not a major problem and didnt spoil my visit. Room service was AMAZING!! if you dont want to eat in your room, their onsite restaurant Claw is an american type theme restaurant and is also delicious! Would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
46  Thank fattypatty31

Dear fattypatty31,

I was delighted to read that the convenient location of the hotel, comforts of the room and high quality dinning experience exceeded your expectations; it is always our purpose to make our guests feel welcomed home.

Thank you for acknowledging the level of service provided by our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

My stay in Doubletree is pleasant but these lines are particularly dedicated to Benjamin (food and beverages) who provide an excellent and impeccable assitance at the breakfast area. Benjamin not only greets us with a big smile but he is also very observant, thoughtful and provide assistance in the most dedicated and delicate manner. Big thumb up to this wonderful young man!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 535basselh,

Thank you for taking time to write a detailed review following your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Old Town.

I was delighted to read that you were happy with your stay; specially remarking the attentive service provided by Benjamin who went out of his way to make you feel welcomed home.

Thank you very much for acknowledging the level of service provided by our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

My wife and I were in vacation in Qatar and we visited the rooftop bar on the new years eve. The place was awesome and a good atmosphere especially the view of doha Town from the rooftop. Great music and amazing staff, very friendly. I wish to acknowledge one security man I believe his name was Edwin, he was really friendly and offered us a sit when my wife was tired. Thanks alot buddy. We hope to visit again in the future.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TamerFarouk_DT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Doha Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear chrismM2982JT,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Old Town.

I was delighted to read that the celebration of New Years Eve in Pure Lounge was a night to remember; specially remaking the atmosphere and service extended.

Please rest assured I shall be sharing your kind comments with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.