“Popeyes”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #647 of 1,020 Restaurants in Doha
Reviewed September 20, 2015

The chick and seafood is excellent the red beans and rice is just like in the USA, I would suggest the if you like spicy chick and red bean and rice to eat there they have delivery service as well

Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

We always order food from Popeyes. The fried chicken is very juicy, but try to avoid the shrimp on the menu, it's not that good. But overall, great food!

Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

I really advice everyone to try this restaurant, chicken is tasty , french fries , biscuits & mashed potatoes are really delicious
+ the value is

Reviewed March 8, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is quite good.Fried chicken is good.The set menu is good.Prices are O K.Enough seats to sit.

Reviewed January 3, 2015

You can't beat this place for good, cheap, fried seafood and chicken. Three out of four times I have been there has been great food. One time, I was really disappointed with the fish. If it wasn't for that one time, I would have given 5 stars for my review.