“Good price, nice location, good rooms”
Review of Le Mirage Suite

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Mirage Suite
Ranked #121 of 134 Hotels in Doha
Islamabad
“Good price, nice location, good rooms”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stayed here while I was on a business trip. Stayed in the large bed room, with the dining table and the kitchen. The place is clean, friendly staff, and the location of the hotel is central. The rooms are clean and reasonable. Kitchen has stove, dish washer and microwave. Fridge and washing machine are also present.

The breakfast is a cold one, with limited options.

Room Tip: There are 3 types of rooms. Small rooms, 2 bedroom suites, and the large rooms with the dining table...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank faraza

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bursa, Turkey
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've stayed in this hotel a couple of times. You can't find the luxuries of 4-5 star hotels here but they give you a regular apartment flat with a big living room with a kitchen, a bedroom and a medium sized bathroom. There's almost all the domestic kitchen and bathroom appliances in the room. So this maybe handy for some people. The breakfast is very limited with a couple of pastries and jams. But the hotel is very clean, staff is friendly. I would recommend this hotel for business travellers looking for a budget & comfortable hotel. The only minus is the breakfast which must be improved

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Saudi Arabia
Reviewed December 18, 2009

My experience at the Le Mirage Suites was a very pleasant one! The staff was very hospitable and kind. The room was very nice, free and fast wireless internet. Breakfast was good, fresh juices and pastry and very professional staff. I definitely recommend this hotel for both family and solo travelers.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank ElBaradie
sweden
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My experience at the Le Mirage Suites was a very pleasant one! The staff were very hospitable and kind. The room was the epitome of cleanliness. The furniture was very comfortable and there was a very cozy atmosphere to the place. I would strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 18, 2008

I had booked this hotel at bookings.com a week prior to my vacations and also received a phone call from hotel as a booking confirmation. However, when I reached the hotel, I was told that there is no space available. Their attitude was, "Yes, yes, we know u have a booking but sorry, we do not have a space. See, its not just you, we are doing the same to another traveler with a confirmed reservation (and they were right, I was not the only one). This is such an unprecedented way of treating guests who drove all the way with family and children for vacations.

The only option given to me was to check in at another "branch" of this hotel, by the name of Le Mirage Executives but it was inferior in quality and much cheaper when I was booking the hotel originally.

Anyways, I wrote to Bookings.com also, who, like any BS corporate communications, emailed hotel ccing me, and I never heard from bookings.com or the hotel after that.

So if u want to treat ur self with unpleasant surprises, book your self at this hotel OR book at least at bookings.com and you will surly be standing on the road side !!!

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
4 Thank SyedRaza

Travelers are raving about these Doha hotels

Riyadh
Reviewed October 6, 2008

Booked this hotel for my two day trip to Doha with my family. My booking dates were Oct 2 till Oct 4. After a six hour drive from Riyadh with my family, I reached there and was told that they have cancelled my booking and transferred to another property. I was furious that they did not even informed me. Netiher the website that I used www.booking.com advised me of the change. They just said that another guest extended its trip and they have moved us to another sister property of a lower grade. All my arguments of my rights etc was of no use. The staff was shamelessly rude and did not accomodated me.

After this long drive my family that included an infant and a four year old kid were desperate to rest. Thus we went to the other property named as Le Mirage executive suites. That place was as worse as they were. We were only able to spend one night and had to cancel my stay there and moved to another place.

DO NOT even think of going to either of the property.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Customer Service
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family