I have been pretty much around the world and back and stayed in every class of hotel.
Rooms are very comfortable in this hotel. Most of the staff where friendly and helpful. Woman in reception was among the rudest I have met. Qatar (and the surrounding countries) have their beauty, but a huge money game mentality is present. I was questioned and rudely treated for only carrying one credit card. The woman in reception was "keeping eyes on me" during the 4 days I stayed. I did not feel trusted at all.
I would go else where, unless you see the need to have a pocket full of credit cards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel West Bay is situated in the heart of the city, with soaring skyscrapers and glorious views of the green and blue waters of the Arabian Gulf. The property, an impressive landmark in Doha offers 347 contemporary yet cosy rooms including 40 suites, welcoming both short and long term staying guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Tower & Suites Doha Hotel Doha
- Moevenpick Tower And Suites Doha
- Moevenpick Hotel Doha
- Doha Moevenpick Hotel