“perfect hotel”

Wyndham Grand Regency Doha
Ranked #42 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel has got all the amenities making the traveler a pleasant stay.The food is delighting and relishing with all the dishes. The rooms are clean and comfortable to stay.The hotel is located in center of the city making you ease to access to the near by locations.The staff are cordial. The check in process was very professional. I was provided with a clean and cozy

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed our services and facilities. I'm specially delighted to know that our team made your stay memorable.

Look forward to welcome you again with us.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for project qatar exhibition for 3 nights.Great staff, very good service.All the staff are friendly and all the time they are wearing a smile you feel like home.Breakfast is very delicious, the service at the breakfast and everywhere in the hotel is very fast.You ask for extra hanger it is in your room in 5 minutes.You ask for room service the food is delivered in max.30 minutes.You should try chopstick restaurant at the hotel delicious ! They help you with your bags all the time and they deserve to be a 5 star hotel also with the comfort of the rooms.The housekeeping works in a duty of diligence.The only thing they are missing is that they have a very small outdoor pool.Since it is very hot in Doha everyone wants to cool and it is impossible to find a space at the pool.I think reconstruction of the pool is a must.Thank you very much to all the staff for the joyful hospitality.Merve Mine from İstanbul,Turkey

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent visit to Wyndham Grand Regency Doha.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for all the positive comments you have made. However, having taken note of your comment with regards to the pool, we are sorry that you were not pleased with the pool and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Wyndham Grand Regency.

Kind regards,

Front Office Manger

Reviewed May 8, 2013

As you enter you will find a beautifully decorated hotel. Attention to detail is evident.
You are greeted by a bellman ear to assist. On check-in you are sitting with a pro checking you in. I had business meetings and preparation for the meetings were done in one of the conference rooms. I can say the staff were eager to ensure our team was taken care of. The rooms were clean and room service, house keeping, was top notch.
I was not impressed, however, with the lack of detail to the mini bar. Over two days it was left unattended and not re stocked. Even though they don;t have a liquor license (Doha is not like Dubai, UAE) and no liquor is stocked I wish I would've been treated to a diet soda once back in the room.
The breakfast buffet nothing spectacular and standard fare. They are attempting to serve to Western and Pat's so you had a wide variety of foods.
No gift shop so be prepared to travel off site should you need a last minute item.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the main entrance. Better view and less sun allowing for a cooler room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Wyndham Grand Regency on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services and facilities provided at the Hotel. Furthermore, it was pleasing to note that the staff were attentive to your needs which I have shared with the whole team.
In addition, I have noted your comments about the mini bar service as well as the availability of gift shop and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We do hope you will return to Doha in the near future and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 1, 2013

When we pulled up to this hotel I was amazed at the property appearance and the grounds. The checkin process was very professional as we sat a a desk with an associate. The bellman took me to my room as I requested a non-smoking room, non connecting. It was great. Very clean and cozy. Bed soft and comfortable and flat screen TV and nice desk working area. And yes, a "steam iron." The next morning my room service was delivered exactly on time and the breakfast was actually very good. The restaurant staff could not have been nicer. Thank you and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Just let the check-in person know what you prefer.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we really appreciated the time taken to share your thoughts and were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to experience another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Hotel Managment has changed and they truly upgraded this hotel. it is a very good place to stay for business and pleasure. We had an event/lecture there and the staff did an amazing job. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It is a great pleasure to read such feedback and it is really encouraging to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. I will be sharing your kind comment with the rest of the team.

We do hope to welcome you back to Wyndham Grand Regency in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights, over a good experience. Only bad part is got rooms at a very good price, enjoyed the steam batch and sauna. Chopsticks restaurant is worth a visit. Only negative is breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor and advising us of your dissatisfaction regarding the buffet breakfast which is truly the first step towards the improvement of our services. Your comment has been forwarded to our concerned department and has been rectified immediately and we thank you for letting us know so we could improve further our services.

I am also delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience at the steam batch and sauna as well as Chopsticks restaurant.

We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

They need to work on the room cleanliness a bit more. Staff are great and extremely helpful. Breakfast is nice. The new extension rooms are where you want to be. They do have some water issues in the old building.

• Stayed: March 2013
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay at Wyndham Grand Regency.

I was especially happy about your comment regarding our staff services and positive comment about the Breakfast.
I will be sharing your comments with the respective departments so we can look at ways to maintain the highest standards of service for our guests.

Look forward to welcome you again with us.

All the Best,