“Certainly the best service.”

Wyndham Grand Regency Doha
Ranked #39 of 134 Hotels in Doha
Sydney, Australia
“Certainly the best service.”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I usually have a business trip to Doha every two months and always stay at Wyndham Grand Regency. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very luxurious compared to the rates. The service is more than excellent. It sure is my favorite hotel in Doha.

Room Tip: The hotel's new extension building.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!
All the staff & managment of Wyndham Grand Regency are looking so much forward to welcome you back soon.
Warm regards,
Ayman Ibrahim
Front Office Manager
Wyndham Grand Regency Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Doha
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is the second time I stay at this Hotel, My overall experience is excellent with its services , amenities and professional staff,, it's calm hotel and just 5-minutes walking from the restaurants and supermarkets area.... Strongly recommended...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
On the Behalf of All the staff I would like to thank you for choosing Wyndham Grand Regency Hotel for your recent stay in Qatar and for posting your review. It was a pleasure to host you and we are very thankful for all your constructive feedback assuring that your comments is very important to us and we are doing our best to improve our services.

All Wyndham Grand Regency Hotel staff and the management are looking so much forward to welcome you during your next visits,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed a night in this hotel on a business trip. When I told my colleagues where my stay is booked most of them told me good things about the hotel and my experience was equally nice. The rooms are small, but well equipped with necessary amenities. I could not find the cloth iron next morning, but after a call they provided me the iron promptly with an apology. The service was very good and staff was attentive all the time. I found wifi charges (for room) a bit higher. The breakfast was very good and with lot of variety. They also arranged a limo service without any delay at time of checking out on short notice. The airport, souq, museum is in nearby area from the hotel. Overall I would recommend this hotel for their good service.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Ayman I, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Regency Doha, responded to this review, October 22, 2012

Best regards,
Ayman Ibrahim
Front Office Manager
Reviewed October 6, 2012

No trasport ■Describe the service you experienced
■Tell us how you liked the room
■Talk about the location & amenities
■Say what you liked best & least

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Monza
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Looking at the website I was expecting something really luxury, like some others Doha hotels.
The welcome is like other 5 stars hotel, but the impression is to be in a "old movie".
Probably is because I like modern style furniture and design, but I didn't feel in a modern high quality hotel.
Rooms were clean, but not so big, the landscape from the window really sad, the bathroom old fashion.
At the arrival I fond some sweet and a fruit salad...the evening after the dish with some pieces of fruit was still there, with the poor pieces floating like dead fishes...
During my stay I booked a massage in the spa. The massage has been really good, the therapist very professional, the quality high.
About food I just tried the japanese/thai restaurant...good quality, excellent service, price accordingly.
But the breakfast was really good!
In conclusion, over the average but not for the infrastructure.
Services increased the score...otherwise not so high.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business