“Good pasta and pizza place”
Review of Vapiano

Vapiano
Ranked #127 of 895 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 16, 2014

They server italian food, i would say its gourmet food.

nice atmosphere, live cooking and self service.

Avg bill 50QR

1  Thank Ramy B
There are newer reviews for Vapiano

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I ordered some pizza .It was cold and tasteless. The restaurant has no ventilation ,the smell of food is all over the place and of course gets into your clothes. I would definitely not make the mistake of coming here again and suggest the same to my friends.

1  Thank osalad
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I am into this place BIG TIME... Food, location, staff, prices, atmosphere.... The freshness of the vegetables used is beyond description.... And if you are a big addict to mushroom like me, trust me you won't find any place in Doha with such fresh and tasty mushrooms..

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Myself and two work colleagues ate here last night. It was my first time there. Very modern feel. Very clean. You can go up to the various food counters and order your selection. They give you a little buzzer thing that you bring back to your table with you. When your food is ready, the little buzzer goes off. I had the calzone (55 QAR) which is HUGE and awesome and the Caesar salad.

In my mind, a couple could easily share a pizza and salad.

The guys I worked with had the pizza. It was also delicious.

I would definitely go back.

Unfortunately they do not deliver. You can order and pick up.

Overall great food.

1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I like the modern style of the place and I like the concept. I'm very happy that i find this place here in Doha. Love the salad and the pasta. I will return again for sure.