“Great western-like restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Athens, Greece
“Great western-like restaurant”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Nice food, well trained personnel, outdours available (for winter).
Spot where many expats as well as locals are found.

• Visited June 2014
PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Hello MaBe_2013,

Thank you very much for your kind review of Paper Moon Doha, we were happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to our restaurant.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Amman, Jordan
“Excellent Italian Restaurant in Doha”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went to have lunch at Paper Moon after I read about it on TripAdvisor.
We where no disappointed at all. Once you enter the restaurant you feel the classy luxurious atmosphere and decoration. In addition, the staff are very kind and professional. This type of service you expect to have it in a hotel restaurant in Doha, however, Paper Moon has it all.

The food is fantastic and fresh. They service antipasti, salads, first course (pasta), second course, and dessert. They have a special menu for the drinks, however, it does not service alcoholic beverages unfortunately.

I can say that by now the best Italian restaurant in Qatar.

• Visited June 2014
PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Hello tareq74,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Paper Moon Doha, we were delighted to read your kind comments about your recent experience with us.

Hope to welcome you back again soon to try some more of our dishes!

Como, Italy
“Perfect as usual”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Everytime I go to papermoon I expect tasty food, high level of service and pleasant atmosphere and I never am disappointed.
Yesterday we had a great night. The new pizza Bomba is yummy and the cotoletta milanese simply perfect.
Thanks all the staff for the service

PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Hello vanessadimarco,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Paper Moon Doha! We were very happy to hear that you once again enjoyed your experience with us and that we could meet your expectations!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just love it”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Thank you Paper Moon for being always there with great food and ambience, to make me feel home, to make me feel in italy.
Great new menu a la carte with very good and different choices, best pasta in town.
I love this place.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank John T
PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Hello John T,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Paper Moon Doha, its always such a delight to hear that our guests have enjoyed their dining experience with us!

We hope to see you again soon!

Doha, Qatar
“Excellent Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This restaurant is dwell located in Al Matar Street in a 'mall', however you get access from the street and there is parking below and nearby too.
The atmosphere as you enter the restaurant is superb, the lighting and decor are tastefully done and calming.
Reception is efficient and easy, I visited on a Wednesday so didn't book ahead, but that was not an issue.
They gave me a choice of tables, I was dining alone and wanted seclusion, so they made sure that I was not crowded out when other guests arrived later.
The choice of food on the menu was good, with clear descriptions.
The food was very good, cooked to perfection and well presented. The waiting staff were efficient but not overbearing and spoke good clear English.
Overall this was an excellent experience, this is the best Italian restaurant that I have visited in Qatar, although I have to say I did not have pizza, so Lo Spaghetto still gets my vote on that... Until next time, when I will judge their pizzi!

• Visited May 2014
PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Hello Kate B,

Thank you very much for your wonderful words about Paper Moon Doha, we were very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to try out our pizzas as well!

GENERAL MANAGER / PAPER MOON DOHA

Been to Paper Moon? Share your experiences!