“Just love it”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Thank you Paper Moon for being always there with great food and ambience, to make me feel home, to make me feel in italy.
Great new menu a la carte with very good and different choices, best pasta in town.
I love this place.

1  Thank John T
PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Hello John T,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Paper Moon Doha, its always such a delight to hear that our guests have enjoyed their dining experience with us!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This restaurant is dwell located in Al Matar Street in a 'mall', however you get access from the street and there is parking below and nearby too.
The atmosphere as you enter the restaurant is superb, the lighting and decor are tastefully done and calming.
Reception is efficient and easy, I visited on a Wednesday so didn't book ahead, but that was not an issue.
They gave me a choice of tables, I was dining alone and wanted seclusion, so they made sure that I was not crowded out when other guests arrived later.
The choice of food on the menu was good, with clear descriptions.
The food was very good, cooked to perfection and well presented. The waiting staff were efficient but not overbearing and spoke good clear English.
Overall this was an excellent experience, this is the best Italian restaurant that I have visited in Qatar, although I have to say I did not have pizza, so Lo Spaghetto still gets my vote on that... Until next time, when I will judge their pizzi!

Hello Kate B,

Thank you very much for your wonderful words about Paper Moon Doha, we were very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to try out our pizzas as well!

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I find out that Paper Moon was voted by Time Out magazine as best new comer restaurant in Doha.
So we decide to go and try, decor is really one of the most beatiful and contemporary I have seen in town, food was amazing, very tasty and very well presented, all with nice and professiobal service. I highly reccomend.

1  Thank peter3434
PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Hello peter3434,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Paper Moon! We were glad to hear that we could live up to your expectations and that you enjoyed your overall experience!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon at Paper Moon Doha.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Iam already a regular guest of Paper Moon, food very consistent and good service always try to please my request even when off of the menu
My favourite place in Doha

PaperMoonDoha, Manager at Paper Moon, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Hello Abdull44,

Thank you very much for your kind words about Paper Moon, we were glad to hear that you consistently enjoy your visits to our restaurant.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was at Papermoon with my family and it was a great experience! Inside and outside the furnishing are simple with great taste and very stylish! At least two or three Italian waiters to serve, and this is really important! Delicious pizza (my son was really happy!) and the eggplant parmigiana was simply great . The rest of the menu was rich and varied, all fresh, good and truly Italian. Even the cocktails were very original and well made, of course without a glass of wine and is hard to dine, but with this heat is fine to drink something cold. Overall a great experience!

Hello Lalla1969,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review about Paper Moon, we were very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your dining experience at our restaurant!

GENERAL MANAGER / PAPER MOON DOHA

Been to Paper Moon? Share your experiences!