“:)”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Uh, where to begin.. Well from the start i guess. I came to Doha 4 days ago for a casual visit of some friends of mine that i have which are working here. Strolling around town with them they suggested we visit the as they call in place in town for italian food, La Spiga in W. So, we went.. And man, i was pleasently surprissed. The service was impacable.. From the minute we entered till we sat down and even on our way out, there were warm people with smiles on their faces walking and asking me whether everything was alright.. I felt like a queen for a minute there, hehe. Anyways, because i loved the food so much i decided to write this review, even tho i don't usually do this kind of thing.. Writing reviews and stuff. If you happen to go, i suggest you take the Rigatoni calamari for starters, then follow up with some of that delicious lam and end up with a chocolate cream brûlée and the heaven that it brings Also, big props to that lovely manager that works there, i think her name is Mimi.. She is truly an angel, she was very very helpful with both choosing the courses and telling us something more about the italian cuisine when we asked. To wrap this up, if you happen to be in Doha, this is really the place to go to Byeee

1  Thank zokamed
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at La Spiga by Paper Moon, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Hello zokamed,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of La Spiga by Paper Moon, we were very happy to read your wonderful comments about your recent visit to our restaurant.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Doha!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I recently tried the express business lunch menu at La Spiga and was very impressed. My selection comprised a mozzarella and tomato salad, rigatoni, and a chocolate and cherry strudel, all of which were delightful (save that I can't help but think the strudel would have been tastier if it had been served warm). The quality of the food was good as were the portion sizes. The restaurant is conveniently located on the ground floor of the W Hotel. The restaurant, like others in the W, can get busy at lunchtime and so making a reservation is advisable.

2  Thank CKGrout
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at La Spiga by Paper Moon, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Hello CKGrout,

Thank you very much for your kind review of La Spiga! We were glad to hear that you enjoyed our Business Lunch offer!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We usually do not celebrate birthdays so my better half surprised me by treating me at paper moon doha 2 days in advance
Amazing italian dinner of mushroom ravioli and margharitta topped with pana cotta desert.
Ravioli being one of my favourite pasta it was a feast.
To top it all since its located in my husbands office building they gave us a 20% duscout for being neighbours

1  Thank simeen_majid

Hello simeen_majid,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of La Spiga by Paper Moon! We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your birthday with us!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

La Spiga by Papermoon is my first choice for Italian in Doha. The staff are always very friendly and service is always prompt. Anything I have ever ordered has always been very tasty! I would definitely recommend La Spiga to anyone looking to have a nice meal in a comfortable atmosphere :)

4  Thank SarahJenifer
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at La Spiga by Paper Moon, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Hello SarahJenifer,

Thank you very much for your kind review of La Spiga, we were happy to hear that you consistently enjoy our restaurant.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

La Spiga, is one of my favorite spots for the Business Lunch and casual outings. The menu is great food is better and the staff are friendly, helpful and The Sirloin Batuta on their business lunch menu is delicious, the portions are very fair.
Overall a great experience every single time i visit

3  Thank ChristianHojeij

Hello ChristianHojeij,

Thank you very much for your kind words about La Spiga by Paper Moon, we were happy to hear that you enjoy our restaurant here at W Doha!

Hope to welcome you back agaibn soon.

The E-Insider

Been to La Spiga by Paper Moon? Share your experiences!