“The Freediving & Spearfishing One Stop Shop Destination In Qatar.”
Review of Qatarsub

Qatarsub
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have always known that I will always find what I came to look for in Qatar Sub . A big variety of Equipments and Brands . Friendly and experienced staff and the only place in Qatar that offers F.i.i Certified Freediving courses.

1  Thank Amro_Alhamad
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Owner Khalid Al Hamadi is the leading figure in the sport of spearfishing and freediving in the Middle East (watch his TV show 'Bahar'). He is an F.I.I. (Freediving Instructors International) Certified Freediving Instructor who loves sharing his passion for effective freediving education and this dedication shines through in his expert teaching skills and love of the sport. Qatar Sub has freediving courses running monthly throughout the region, courses are 2 days and price varied depending on location. Highly recommended.

5  Thank niki r