“Great as always”

McDonald's
Ranked #395 of 987 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is like all other McD's. Great burger and service. Ideal for kids as they offer really good play area.

1  Thank JoyalJohnPeter

Reviewed March 17, 2014

McDonald's do promotions all the time. Today, though, was different! I went to the drive-thru with my mate Dave for an egg McMuffin - they were free this morning to celebrate National Breakfast Day. When we arrived, we cheerfully wished the staff member a 'Happy National Breakfast Day!' The response was one of the most positive and enthusiastic I have ever seen in a fast-food outlet. ALL the staff came down to join in the general fun and goodwill and we all simply enjoyed each others friendship for the few minutes the transaction took. Well done Al Salaam! We're lovin' it and we'll be back!

1  Thank KenPark35
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Fast food is usually not that good, but in Mc D's case, it is the worst.

I am a firm believer in a healthy lifestyle but one day I decided to have a cheat day and reward myself with a Spicy McChicken. What I got, by delivery, is a cold one with room temperature fries and I did not like the taste at all.

Moreover, I spent the following day feeling nauseous and sick due to badly cooked Mc Donalds.

1  Thank DohaFood
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Good place for burgers. I enjoy the french fries we get here. Also the 1qar ice cream cones.the meals are a good option especially if u take the xombo. You get the french fries and drink at an extra 2 qar only. So go for a value combo.

1  Thank Vin22
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food tastes ok, quite consistent with what they offer you but the service seems to get better and then flop.

I noticed around a year ago they had a service makeover, the phones were answered for delivery within a certain amount of time, the staff had a script and followed it and everything seemed to flow but they are definitely going back into their old ways and talking over you on the phone, giving you the wrong orders and not understanding English.

I have to say on the positive side if you go to the branch in Lagoona Mall, the staff are excellent and the place is so clean, so if you want a Mcdonalds drive there.