“EXCELLENT”

Ranked #29 of 895 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I just read the ridiculous review by Ashley something and had to write this review!!
I fly regularly with Qatar, have flown in both Business and First.
They have separate terminals, one for Economy Passengers and one for Business/First.
The Business/First Terminal is split in to two parts (Business and First) layout are pretty similar.

The best think about the lounges is the food and amazing staff, both in the restaurants and in the lounges. Food is excellent, free flow of wine, whisky, etc etc. and everything is free. Sushi, Deli type sandwiches, Pasta, Lebanese food, etc etc This is one of the best parts of flying Qatar. The lounge is London is probably one of the best I have ever been in. The Tax Free shop though is pretty boring but they have a very good selection of cigars which always brightens my day.

The only bad thing about the lounge is I always eat far too much.....

2  Thank starfighter56
There are newer reviews for Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Lounge

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I visited the lounge in the much hyped buisness class & first only terminal in Doha.
Having been in countless lounges in many countries as well as flagship lounges for most european carriers this was an imense dissapointment! It's comaparable to a handling agents lounge. I've used the independant lounge in the regualar Doha terminal many times which is better than this.
It's vastly overcrowed. There were barely any free seats at all. The only seat I found was in the dining area. I was immedietly offered a drink by the staff I duely accepted but it took 15min to arrive.
The food was no more than ok.

1  Thank Monza886
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Went along with my best half on Priority Pass and paid the fee. The meal selection is limited and seating is usually full. The service at the lounge is not horrible, but not five star either. Flight announcements are not made and we almost missed our connection on both visits as the flight schedules are not visible and even on request that we be called when the flight was boarding (flight was delayed), no one called us.

The sleeping pods are around 6 and always occupied. If I check in to a lounge with at least 2 hours before I am on a 32" leg space flight, I would much rather spend the time lying down, sleeping comfortably. Also, there was no activity for my infant, which should be accommodated for in all lounges to avoid children troubling other guests. (Lounges take note)

Positives: Lounge was clean and service was fast. Refreshments were quickly replenished.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't use spa as short staffed. Variety of food limited. Service very poor. However gates are very accessible down an escalator and it's at the foot.

1  Thank Sophia T
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Qatar Airways brought our flight forward by 6 hours for the first leg but did not make the same change for the flight to Heathrow leaving us with 8 hours to kill. We read the bumph about their Oryx lounge at Doha Airport and their meet and greet service and paid the substantial fee. It was not worth it. The lounge was no quieter or more comfortable than an ordinary terminal and there never any recliners free all night to rest on. I would not recommend this disappointing service.