“Absolute rubbish”

Ranked #72 of 970 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Qatar Airways business class lounge at the supposed "premium terminal" in Doha is pathetic. No appropriate rest areas for people on flights requiring an overnight stay in the airport. Inadequate shower facilities and the lounge is absolutely packed with no space at all for privacy or peace and quiet. In line with the airline systems and processes the lounge is simply forgetful.

2  Thank Claude_Vone
Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We flew into Doha on our way to Europe from Denpasar and are looking forward to the return visit on our way back to Australia via Bali. We we there in the early morning and the only alcohol they serve before 10am is Klug Champagne so we suffered badly...not! Pleanty of comfortable seating options and adaptors on loan for charging phones and computers. Great ffod options with self serves and its own bakery.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The internet is slow and there's no alcohol. I'm sorry, but that's pretty much how I judge my lounges. There's a small selection of food and sodas to choose from and the chairs are comfortable, but otherwise I wasn't impressed with the lounge.

2  Thank Schruminator
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed in the first class lounge for 4 hours last January 19 and 4 hours in the business class lounge last July 7. Facilities were great specially in the first class lounge where there's a spa and jacuzzi (Emirates first class lounge doesn't have the jacuzzi). Downside is the service. Their staff are poorly trained and lacked courtesy. Breakfast in first class is not a la carte as compared with Emirates' first class. I ordered for a sunny-side up and they just glanced at me! They gave me scrambled eggs instead! Food was just OK but the spanish omelet in business class was really great!

I have to say kudos to the nurses in the clinic as they are the only exemptions to the otherwise bunch of incompetent clowns in the lounge!

2  Thank jparala
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Kudos to the designer of this lounge. One can say that this one of the best lounges in the world. Only set back is that the staffs are arrogant and poorly trained. You will find the same attitude even in the first class and business classes.

1  Thank Davenshore