“Wonderful Dinner”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #229 of 987 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I visited this restaurant last August two times in one month. It's a beautiful place. They have a big variety of Meat, Steak and others. Price vary as well. Tasty salads and good service. Kids play is available. Smiling manager passing between the tables every now and then. I really love this place.

1  Thank Abu_Firas_11

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I really like this place, you can enjoy the classic fuddruckers burger up to one pound, or simply enjoy the traditional American steak or chicken platters, what I like most is the salad buffet included in any main course order which contains also the variable amazing dressings , my kids are fond of the honey mustard Beside many other types ( thousand island, halapino cheese ....etc ) and all these for no extra cost.
And when it comes to platters, The portions are quite big and juicy ( compared to other american chains restaurants in doha like fridays or applebees ) also the kids meal has a nice piece of kookie and toddlers can enjoy their small play area.

1  Thank Sam N
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I liked salad bar that you can make your own salad dish. I got Texas burger for half volume but I could barely finish it. As well my lovely wife asked also for half volume of mushroom burger but she couldn’t finished it was big. We wondered who it will be the full volume.lol

1  Thank archmas
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My wife and I come here often with friends and this is a great restaurant. The salad/topping bar is great if you are hungry to start. The burgers are great - the different sizes if you are hungry or not. The various styles - too many to choose from! All you can drink pop is great when you need to wash down that burger.
Very much enjoyed!!

1  Thank afmcdnl
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Just be sure you don't sit near the kids area unless you are there with kids... it can get loud.
I have had burgers there many times and they are always delicious and cooked as requested. There is a small "salad" bar that has lettuce, tomatoes, cole slaw, pickles and a few condiments. Fresh and tasty. Root beer is available. I like to get a burger and a baked potato (it is all huge) and save one or the other for lunch the next day. You can even buy meat there to go so you can make something wonderful at home. I have had their salad with shrimp - great, but get the dressing on the side as it is a little heavy handed. I have had the fish there too and it was lovely. The chicken is good, a huge portion. Think American-style portions and you can share plates or take home doggie bags. Great food, VERY casual style, less than Applebees and TGIF but decent and clean

1  Thank MandyJane

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!