“Best Indian food in Doha”
Review of Royal Tandoor

Royal Tandoor
Ranked #135 of 872 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Royal Tandoor, welcomes you to share the history and experience the Royal Indian Cuisine in a contemporary style with our Chefs and Tandoor artisans who hail From the family of well-known Lucknowi royal chefs. Served in a Royal ambience in impeccable settings and the exotic flavor to make you feel like true Royalty. Experience the Art of Indian Fine Dining.
Doha, Qatar
“Best Indian food in Doha”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This restaurant has unquestionably the best Indian dishes in Doha. I've been eating here for the last 4 years & I was never disappointed. The curries are superb, whether the Rogan Josh or the Chicken Tikka Masala. The Tandoori dishes work magic on your palate, especially the Murgh Achari Kabab and the Royal Tandoori Aloo. The breads are super, and the Gulab Jamoon is the perfect dessert afterward. The staff is very friendly & attentive. A tasty little corner of India at the heart of Doha!

• Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
“Superior food”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had lunch here, the food was excellent of the very highest quality.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, now I have had lunch I am bringing the wife back for dinner very soon.

• Visited July 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Royal Food and treatment”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

you will mostly local qataris dining out here. price is very expensive if you are not out for a treat.
food is no doubt excellent, not spicy. portions are large can understand the price then.
shrimp biryani was excellent.

Visited March 2013
Doha, Qatar
“Excellent Indian on The Pearl”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

...each time we've eaten here, we've been delighted!
Food is delicious, atmosphere has been OK, staff attentive, pleasant interior, and reasonable prices (for The Pearl!)
This time we tried a take-away (so we could enjoy a beer with it at home!)

• Visited May 2013
Doha, Qatar
“great food and service greater :)”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am a daily visitor of Royal Tandoor in Al Saad. I love the taste and quality of food here, but the best part about Royal tandoor is the service that I get from the staff. A special mention for the Manager Mr. Amit. He really takes good care and makes sure you are served nicely.... apart from the great food that I get here...I love royal tandoor, al saad for its hospitality. Highly recommended if you love Indian food....served with love :)

• Visited May 2013