“4 hour Desert Safari (Dune Bashing!)”

Qatar Inbound Tours - Private Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Doha
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for the incredible adventure. Our driver was on time, courteous, and very friendly. He was also an excellent driver and gave us the thrill of a lifetime. I would recommend Qatar Inbound Tours to anyone looking for a desert adventure. I only wish we had more time for the full day tour. Also, Shiraz was very professional and followed up with my email inquiries very quickly. I hope I get a chance to come back for the full tour someday.

3  Thank Mike W

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our group of six friends, took a private day tour in Doha, Qatar with Inbound Tours. From the moment that I personally contacted the agency, Shiraz Mohammed, the manager, was very professional and accommodating. Upon arrival in Doha, he contacted our hotel to finalize the pick up time. Even though, we decided to change the pick up time, at the last minute,he agreed without any hesitation.

The vehicle provided was comfortable, clean and the driver /guide, Mohammed was excellent. We really got to see a lot in Doha during our five hour tour. They provided water and juices during the day. Doha is a small city and in five hours you can experience a lot.

Definitely recommend booking your private tour with Qatar Inbound.
Some of the highlights were the marina, the Katara Cultural Village, the Museum of Islamic Art, the Qatar Equestrian Federation and the Falcon Souk.

2  Thank trvlbufElmhurst
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was alone in Qatar for several weeks during February 2014. I booked two desert sarafi tours with Inbound - one half-day-trip and one full-day-trip including a wonderfull dinner at the seaside. It was awesome! Never thought that a place can be so peacefull, dangerous and exciting at the same time. The rides over the dunes where a great adventure. The drivers are very good and you can feel that they love their job. All the guys are very welcoming and nice and the service is incredible.
If you want to have a nice and fulfilling trip with lovely people - take the chance with Inbound. My advise: Take the full-day-trip. It is worth it to spend some more time in this beautiful desert.
Thank you very much guys - we will see us again...

3  Thank nipo1632
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were a group of 4 family members participating in a half-a-day desert tour. The driver was absolutely amazing, very experienced in driving through the desert and the sand dunes letting us feel the real thrill and extreme emotions but at the same time we felt very safe with him. He was also an exceptionally nice person and took us to the best places during the tour to give us the opportunity to take beautiful pictures including swimming in the Inland Sea and a beautiful sunset. The tour was very well organized, Mohamed was very professional from the first contact, responsive and helpful. Overall, Inbound Tours exceeded our family's expectations and we will recommend this company and desert safari tour to all our friends with pleasure!

2  Thank Aneta_MS
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We were an ad-hoc group of 15 persons and our experience was exceptional. The company and the drivers were very flexible to our needs (including some last minute changes) and proficient. Contrary to the fears of some of us, the driving was very smooth and the drivers were happy to cater to all our various wishes on the way. The cars were also new and solid. Absolutely recommended experience.

3  Thank Bogdan I