“Very very nice meal!”

The Anvil Rooms
Ranked #150 of 997 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated on the 28th floor of Tornado Tower, The Anvil Rooms offers a unique setting influenced by a traditional blacksmith’s forge. Providing the highest quality steak and offering breathtaking views across the Arabian Sea, The Anvil Rooms combines a truly unique setting with classic steakhouse cuisine to ensure an unrivalled dining experience. Open for lunch and dinner six days a week, The Anvil Rooms offers a variety of beef carefully sourced from leading farms worldwide, ensuring the best quality meat at all times. We want a restaurant we can be proud of, so that’s making sure the food we serve is the best it can be and that everyone who works with us has passion for what they do
Reviewed January 7, 2017

With the wife and kids we headed up to the 28th Floor of Tornado Tower for a last meal of 2016. We had looked at going to a couple of other places, but given it was New Year's eve, the other establishments were on fixed menu's for fixed price (excluding alcohol) and the menu's were not really what we were looking for. Fortunately, The Anvil Rooms were doing the normal A La Carte menu and had what we wanted!

We had booked an early table, as thought it might have been busy, and arrived for 7pm. The restaurant was very quiet and didn't really get too busy all evening while we were there, just slowly the tables were taken.

I had an absolutely delicious meal with Beef Carpaccio, Oxtail soup and then an amazing 10oz fillet steak for main and a brownie and ice-cream for dessert. The steak was without question absolutely perfect. All washed down with a lovely bottle of bubbles.

I will definitely be back here for another steak!

Reviewed December 20, 2016

My fiancee and I spent our last night in Doha at this luxuriuos place, we opted for the blacksmith supper which is offered every evening between 6-7pm, we were both able to get ribeye steaks with side dishes and sauces for the fantastic price of QR149 each, the was delicious and the service was outstanding, what a send off!

Reviewed December 7, 2016

We have waited more an a year but finally got around to visiting this restaurant. I wish we had been before because that was time wasted when we could have been enjoying this place long ago. From the setting in the Tornado tower to the excellent food and attentive service our meal was close to faultless. Yes it is expensive but you will pay not much less for significantly inferior fare. It is primarily a steak place and the steaks were not surprisingly very good and cooked as ordered. I was also pleasantly surprised by the quality of the first courses which were very well crafted indeed. I thought the staff were first rate and most helpful. We drank wine by Th glass as our tastes are v different and relied heavily on the advice of our waiters although all of the wines I drank could be tasted before committing to them. We will return in to near future

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

In our hunt for tasty steak we'd heard about this restaurant from friends... and we weren't disappointed! The choice of steaks was impressive and ours were cooked to perfection. The starters weren't huge and righty so given the sizes of the steaks! The side dishes were also sizeable and very tasty. We had a really informative chat with the manager, they've certainly worked hard to get quality steak into the country over the years. I had a complimentary dessert, which was a lovely gesture and very tasty too. The liqueur coffees were scrumptious.. a very inventive and yummy mix of flavours. Only down side was that the lighting was just a tad dark for me. Really enjoyed it tho. Will go back. Thank you The Anvil Rooms for a great finale to my birthday celebration.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

A romantic place at the heart of Doha and with the amazing building of Tornado Tower. Started with poached shrimp salad and it was good. I had ribeye steak medium rare and with sides of wild mushrooms, and my friend had the same but with sides of potato tater tot and spinach. All was great i must say! I love the lobster butter, it is so tasty. Service - good but can be better (our server was not familiar of some menu items) Price wise, it is expensive but hey it's worth trying the food. Ambiance - I love the how it is overlooking the bay area. So amazing and romantic.