“Great experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Amman, Jordan
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I love eating at Romano's , the Steaks are so good and the italian pastas and pizza are also great :)
The service is very good , one thing that i don't like is the ambience of the restaurant its confusing and i hate those white papers and sheets they give us to draw on them :(

Doha, Qatar
“Great Fresh Italian Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Ok, I usually listen to Trip Advisor advice, especially since I write up reviews on here.

This restaurant was VERY GOOD, and I would return to it if I was in the mood for AUTHENTIC Italian food! I've been to may restaurants that claim authentic, however, this one is true. Neither myself, or the personI was with didn't order pizza, so we cannot comment on that, however, we started out with the appetizer of Arancini di Riso e Piselli (risotto balls)...So good! Next we had the following:

Spaghetti alla Chitarra with Homemade Meatballs (2).....the spaghetti was cooked just right, the sauce was not over powering, and the meatballs had just the right flavor that melted in my mouth.

The next dish was:Orechiette Abruzzese .....the pastas are handmade, and you can taste the freshness! Again, I would return to this restaurant. The staff was attentive to the patrons, and since there was not a large crowd, we got the special attention. Thank you again!

• Visited May 2014
Doha, Qatar
“Authentic Italian food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The service is the best in Doha. The food is simply authentic Italian, delicious and cooked with fine ingredients. . Pricy but worth it

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Sherif E
doha,qatar
“fairly good italian restaurant”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

went for dinner with family -service is good-portions are good -could do with more variety
kids loved it as they could colour and kids meals were ok

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank sumukh k
“Mediocre”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Food was tasteless, not the cheapest italian. Staff were very friendly! could do better with the quality of the dishes

Visited June 2013