“Excellent Food - a Great evening for a special occasion”
Review of Prime Steakhouse

Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 987 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Prime is a bold, timeless meat destination that promises the finest selection of cuts consistently cooked to perfection in a warm, comfortable and memorable setting.Prime promotes flexible dining, where guests may choose to experience a live grill show kitchen, interactive dining area or a cosy private dining space.A place for people passionate about meat and considered Doha's No.1 Steakhouse by Time Out Magazine 2013.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I visited Prime Steakhouse with my girl friend to celebrate our engagement. I contacted the manager (Mr Ali) in advance to ask him if he could do something a little special for us as we were celebrating a special occasion - he did not disappoint, when we arrived he provided complimentary glasses of sparkling wine each, together with candles and rose petals placed on the table. He had positioned us away from the main restaurant area so we could have a more private evening. The food was fantastic and the service excellent. We had a fantastic evening and my Fiancée thoroughly enjoyed her first visit to Prime. Price wise this restaurant it not cheap, but personally I have no issue paying for good quality food and service. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good choice of Steak and an excellent selection of red wines and cheeses to finish off the meal!

Your_dedicated_host, General Manager at Prime Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Andrew and Fiancee,
fantastic we could provide you with a memorable experience... we shall hope there is many more occasion to come... or just for enjoying some of the best Steak in Doha.
Best regards,
Your Prime Steakhouse Team & InterContinental Doha The City

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Thank you for making our meal a great experience. Delicious pieces of meat and superbly cooked. Nice waiting time between courses, we love the choice in the breadbasket and very refreshing sorbet. We thought you handled the angry solo diner with great politeness.

Dear Cathy,
thank you for the great feedback!
We shall certainly continue along those lines!
See you back at the Prime Steakhouse @ InterContinental Doha The City

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were embarrassed by the decoration and the general atmosphere of the restaurant. The menu is short but is suitable for a light dinner. It's a bit expensive to the equal range of restaurants in town; however, a member in the IHG Privilege club will find it suitable. As a meet lover, I will visit the place again. Service was unique and suits the mode.

Dear Fadi,
we hope that "embarrassed" means "embraced".... :) The menu is indeed focused on the premium cuts of meat and you will probably find longer listings... however all is prepared from freshest ingredients and also features vegetarian offers for joiners. Do not hesitate to check back with the restaurant management if there is anything enhancing your experience... they will look into providing top notch solutions.
See you back at Prime Steakhouse @ InterContinental Doha The City

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Not arriving in country until late we chose to have a burger here before retiring. The service was attentive and pleasant, the atomsphere inviting and seating area was generous. Best burger I have ever had.....waygu beef with blue cheese. The beef was outstanding. Yes it was also the most expensive burger we have had as well, but it was good.

Your_dedicated_host, General Manager at Prime Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear SJ,
having served the "best burger you ever had" we are curious to hear from you next time you are trying one of the best beef cuts Doha and the Middle East has to offer!
See you back!
Your Prime Steakhouse team @ InterContinental Doha The City

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was planning to order Wagyu Striploin but the waiter suggested me Kobe. And let me tell you really good. The best steak I have ever eaten in my life! The sides where really good as well and the service perfect.
Not a meal that I can afford every month. But definitely I will go back, to taste the different cuts of meat . Thumbs up to the waiter for the suggestion!!

Your_dedicated_host, General Manager at Prime Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Joseph,
that is what PRIME Steakhouse should be all about... Prime Service, Prime Quality and an overall Prime experience! We had our challenges... but worked hard of them and your assessment is our biggest reward!
See you soon for more,