“Romantic but expensive...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Doha, Qatar
“Romantic but expensive...”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely evening and the food was great and the service was fabulous! It was just a bit over priced. It was a special occasion though so worth every penny!

The service is impeccable. The waiters were very friendly, had time to chat, and very knowledgeable. But you would expect that in the Four Seasons and it did not disappoint.

The food was good quality and well prepared. I had the steak and my husband had the enormous veal chop - could have fed both of us easily!

Desert was tummy, I love pannacotta. Followed by a grappa and coffee.

Would definitely visit again on the next special occasion.

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent dining experience at Il Teatro and for choosing us to celebrate your special occasion.

Reading your comments was delightful and we all look forward to welcoming you to Four Seasons Hotel Doha for another fabulous dining.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Amazing dinner”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Me and my husband really had an excellent time in your restaurant. The food was delicious, service was perfect and amazing ambiance.
Thank you very much and we will come back for sure.

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for posting a review following your recent dining experience at Il Teatro.

It was such a pleasure having you with us and I will share your comments to the team. Looking forward to your future visits soon for another amazing dining here at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Al Muharraq, Bahrain
“Fabulous food!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I ate here with friends - the wagyu beef bresaola was divine, and my chicken main course was delightfully tender. My apple lemon crostada dessert was lovely! Service was pleasant and professional.

Visited May 2013
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent dining experience at Il Teatro.

Reading your comments was delightful. I will definitely be share it with the team who works very hard to ensure that guests such as yourself have a great dining experience.

I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Four Seasons Hotel Doha soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Could do a lot better”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Lovely outdoor table, v romantic, appropriately sized portions, food ingredients excellent reasonably priced, staff very engaged, but.... let down overall by: poor to average cooking, appalling Spanish(!?) muzak - what wrong with playing some atmospheric Italian opera?- and the usual Doha intrusive server "push" to sell you more water and yet another glass of wine (stay away until I ask!).

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
It was a pleasure welcoming you to Il Teatro and thank you for your comments.
It disturbed me to hear that your experience should have been a lot better. We have noted your remarks concerning the food quality, music and service. Please rest assured that we value your feedback as it allow us to learn and improve where needed.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Doha and Il Teatro in the near future.

“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would like to say its first time in my life I had this wonderful and amazing food plus great service in a beautiful ambiance

• Visited March 2013
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Truly it was a pleasure to know that you had an amazing dining experience at Il Teatro, thank you for your comments and we will definitely share it to the rest of the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Il Teatro soon.