“Amazing dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Me and my husband really had an excellent time in your restaurant. The food was delicious, service was perfect and amazing ambiance.
Thank you very much and we will come back for sure.

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for posting a review following your recent dining experience at Il Teatro.

It was such a pleasure having you with us and I will share your comments to the team. Looking forward to your future visits soon for another amazing dining here at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I ate here with friends - the wagyu beef bresaola was divine, and my chicken main course was delightfully tender. My apple lemon crostada dessert was lovely! Service was pleasant and professional.

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent dining experience at Il Teatro.

Reading your comments was delightful. I will definitely be share it with the team who works very hard to ensure that guests such as yourself have a great dining experience.

I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Four Seasons Hotel Doha soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Lovely outdoor table, v romantic, appropriately sized portions, food ingredients excellent reasonably priced, staff very engaged, but.... let down overall by: poor to average cooking, appalling Spanish(!?) muzak - what wrong with playing some atmospheric Italian opera?- and the usual Doha intrusive server "push" to sell you more water and yet another glass of wine (stay away until I ask!).

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

It was a pleasure welcoming you to Il Teatro and thank you for your comments.
It disturbed me to hear that your experience should have been a lot better. We have noted your remarks concerning the food quality, music and service. Please rest assured that we value your feedback as it allow us to learn and improve where needed.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Doha and Il Teatro in the near future.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would like to say its first time in my life I had this wonderful and amazing food plus great service in a beautiful ambiance

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Truly it was a pleasure to know that you had an amazing dining experience at Il Teatro, thank you for your comments and we will definitely share it to the rest of the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Il Teatro soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This restaurant is located at the Four Seasons . You can eat inside ( it is very elegant but a bit cold in all the meanings of the word) or outside under a pergola , next to the beach . This is what we decided to do and we spent a wonderful evening . The menu is traditional italian with additional seafood dishes ( like grilled lobster and prawns) . The wine list is attractive , with a lot of famous italian wines . Superb service .

1  Thank brutravel
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for choosing to dine at Il Teatro and also for your valued review.

I am delighted that you had enjoyed your evening will certainly share it with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another fine and nice dining experience.