“Amazing restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would like to say its first time in my life I had this wonderful and amazing food plus great service in a beautiful ambiance

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Truly it was a pleasure to know that you had an amazing dining experience at Il Teatro, thank you for your comments and we will definitely share it to the rest of the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Il Teatro soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This restaurant is located at the Four Seasons . You can eat inside ( it is very elegant but a bit cold in all the meanings of the word) or outside under a pergola , next to the beach . This is what we decided to do and we spent a wonderful evening . The menu is traditional italian with additional seafood dishes ( like grilled lobster and prawns) . The wine list is attractive , with a lot of famous italian wines . Superb service .

1  Thank brutravel
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for choosing to dine at Il Teatro and also for your valued review.

I am delighted that you had enjoyed your evening will certainly share it with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another fine and nice dining experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The staff were all very nice. In my opinion, the service was just the right blend of giving us attention and backing off to leave us to dine as a family. The waiter was very helpful and knowledgable and very pleasant and smiled all the time. The manager took our kids by the hand in to meet the chef. The food was fantastic, we had ravioli and another pasta dish I can't remember the name, but all the pasta is made in house and is excellent. They even presented us a cake for our special occasion. I would highly recommend this fine restaurant for it's food, service and ambiance.

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Truly it was a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful dining experience at Il Teatro, we are grateful for your positive remarks and we will absolutely communicate your message to the rest of the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Il Teatro for another wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I went to Il Teatro for a special dinner with my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend. It turned out to be more than special. It was the best experience about dining in Doha I have ever had. The food was incredible. I loved so much the tuna tartare in mix atipasti selection and home made pasta!! We enjoyed so much the 2 corses. Then we finally tasted the best italian dessert in town, tiramisu and choccolate fondante! The service was great, they suggested us very well and i felt that they were well-trained. The overall atmosphere was unbelievable. We will definitely go back soon.
Thank you!!!

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for taking time out to write a review regarding your most recent visit with us.
We are delighted to know that your experience with us is outstanding and that you have enjoyed our Il Teatro restaurant. I will definitely share your comments to the Il Teatro team.
Looking forward to your future visit for another memorable dining experience

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I'm a little hesitant to write this review as so few people seem to know about it and for the last month I've enjoyed having it to myself. I ate here three times in the month with a variety of people and all felt the same way about the restaurant which is in the Four Seasons Hotel in West Bay.

On entering, each of us was unsure. How could a restaurant this quiet be really good? Well, on each occasion we had a great meal with probably the best service in Doha. If you know Doha you'll know good service is hard to come by. On each occasion I was joined for dinner by vegetarians, again a real weak point for most restaurants in Doha, but the staff were able to highlight their dishes and then offer a range of other options they felt could be attractive if made without meat. Our waitress Irene from Romania played the balance between being social and leaving us to our own company very well. The meal last night of Mushroom Risotto was, tasty with distinct flavours and textures. The restaurant also has a really good wine cellar with a broad range of wines at prices to fit most pockets (although you are in a Four Seasons hotel)

On entering the staff had heard us mention it was my friend's birthday and when we asked to have them take our picture they obliged but also took one with a camera I did not recognise. By the end of the meal they had the photo of us all in a card wishing my friend a happy birthday presented with a celebratory cake.

After dinner I suggested we go to the bar for drinks and a cigar and yet again the staff intervened and offered us a seating area in the smoking section of the restaurant where another waiter Vethoven served us and again balanced his introductions and cigar offerings with an ability to engage and yet leave us to our own company.

A quiet restaurant that you need to try if you like good food, fine wine and great service. Just don't goo too often! I still really liked having it to myself

Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Il Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

On behalf of the entire team here at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, I would like to sincerely thank you for your detailed comments and kind words about your dining experiences at Il Teatro.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and will share your notes with the Il Teatro team, especially Irene and Vethoven whom I believed was a big part of your wonderful experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing experience.