“great food in a right price”

Al Khaima Resturant
Ranked #211 of 872 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Doha, Qatar
“great food in a right price”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great food, interior is ok sometimes the music can be disturbing. A lot of great options but their lamb cops is an absolute must. Not expensive. 24/7

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank mnvourts

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Bhadrak
“Race sensitive service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times now, but last night I had the worst experience of service. There was something strangely wrong about this restaurant. The waiters were not able to keep track of orders, the fish was not properly grilled, the order for bread arrived after we had almost finished eating.... everything seemed out of place. Finally we had to wait for another 15 minutes to get the bill!!!!
I noticed that the promptness of the waiters depends upon the nationality of the guests. While some were properly attended, we were left neglected as if they were serving us charity dinner.
Food-wise, except the bread and the accompanying platter of salads, nothing else is so special that one has to bear all these pain of going through waste of time and dignity. I used to recommend my friends, but now I think I will reserve my opinion about this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Zawid
“Order the Bread!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stumbled in Al Khaima about 2 years ago, and have went back or ordered out, about once every 2 weeks, ever since. Good value for money, and we have told all of our friends.

We love the fresh Arabic bread, its about 1 meter long and best when eaten hot.

It is hard to find the first time. Located at the corner of Al Sadd and Al Waab.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sand-N-our-shoes
Shanghai, China
“Has potential but......”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Ok, this place is tricky. The Design is great, the location cannot be more central, the service is good and there is a really good ambiance. But when it comes to food quality, well....it's the opposite. My wife took a starter and main course from the Asian menu and I took a starter and main from the Moroccan menu...none of our 4 dishes was good and we even sent back one of the starters which was uneatable (the tofu). A shame as this place has a great potential.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank eolopinion
“Overall rating: average”
Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

The food was good, the service and the atmosphere were ok.

1 Thank HimaTech