“A Great Family Day”
Review of Aqua Park Qatar

Aqua Park Qatar
Ranked #20 of 110 things to do in Doha
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Is this the best water park that I've ever been to? No. But it's perfect if you have young children. There are several areas that they are allowed to play in and the water isn't deep so you can keep an arms length distance from them and let them play. My 4 year old and 7 year old had a blast. My 7 year old was tall enough to ride the adult slides as well. We enjoyed swimming in the wave pool and riding around on the lazy river. It was also nice to sit out on the picnic tables in the grassy areas to enjoy a meal. I wouldn't put this on the top of my to do lists if you have limited time in Doha, but it certainly is a nice place to visit if you'll be here for a while.

1  Thank Hoagy74

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Small water park. Quite highly priced for admission. You need to pay extra to use the 'bigger' slides.

Great day out. Slides were great (especially the racing slide). Food available was ok. Swim up bar....non alcoholic of course!

1  Thank craigos24
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The water park was small and very busy, but my 6 year old had a great time the water slides were just right for her. We spent the whole day there and she wants to go back.

It is a long way out to the water park and there were no signs showing which exit to get off from Salwa, so just be looking to your left and when you pass the water park get off at the next exit and come back down the side road to enter the park

3  Thank Jmlong
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Actually very worthwhile. They generally don't allow you to bring food in but it seems they don't mind if you bring water and juice to drink. It's probably not necessary for you to pay extra for the big rides on your first visit but the next time you come consider it. The "normal" rides are good fun. Come early if you want a decent spot in the shade. But there's ample garden-furniture type chairs and tables for to you use at no extra charge. There are lockers for an extra charge but we've never found the need to use one. There are lifeguards stationed in most of the strategic places and they deserve a medal for their patience, a great team of lifeguards.
We suggest a picnic blanket and cushions to enjoy an afternoon nap.

3  Thank Mark R
Reviewed October 8, 2012

not the best water park, however, I enjoyed my time there. there are few slides that are wonderful. others are normal.

all in all, it was a great experience. I will go again someday.

1  Thank Abdulla K