“Service beats the food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I am not a big fan of the Red Lobster's in the U.S. but thought this would be different since most of the other chains of American restaurants here in Qatar taste differently than the U.S. The service is excellent I have to say. In fact, probably one of the best services I've seen here in Qatar. But i wouldn't give the food a 4. Coconut shrimp tasted nothing like coconut. The shrimp pasta was cold. It kind of felt it was microwaved and not warmed up completely. Only thing i did enjoy was the raspberry lemonade!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went with family as there was a promotion to try the restaurant , the start was warm and friendly but when we got to our table we waited more than 45 minutes without having our order taken we stood up and left without even been noticed by the waiters although we were sitting at the far end of the restaurant
a lady at the next table asked for a fork and the attending waiter approached my table to handle her a fork from ours when I looked at him he then decided to do the trip to the kitchen to get her one
it is really one of the worst service I have ever seen

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Service was good but the seafood was just awful. Maybe because as Indians we like a little spice in our seafood. However what turned me off was the smell. Luckily I ordered the Chef's special pasta so my seafood was mixed but the Seafood platter needs to improve a lot. That could also be the reason why the restaurant has few customers.

1  Thank Allwyn C
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Loved this chain in US, so tried the Doha version over weekend, but not the same. Service was ok, food got delivered timely, but boy, could we eat it? No! Our plates went back full, almost as they came. The broccoli was raw, fish was overcooked, chicken was some strange colour and looked and tasted awful. Crabs and shrimps not tasty at all. Maybe I was let down by my expectations, but just want to share my experience.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Didn't believe it will open in Qatar, went there with a friend, and looking forward to dine there or have a takeout.
food was great, I loved it, but the service should be better specially that it was not crowded.
I've order the grilled lobster, seafood soup and nachos salad. Delicious
Next Time I have an eye on a desert that looks like a must have.