“the hotel is great!!”

Ranked #19 of 134 Hotels in Doha
Taipei, Taiwan
“the hotel is great!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I would like to make a recommendation for a staff who works in Amari doha hotel,Maria.
I received her massage service twice in several days. I really really enjoy her nice service and truly thank her for making me relaxing. she is the best professional massagist I have ever meet, help you can pass my appreciation to her.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Ummer F, Manager at Amari Doha Qatar, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Weishanchin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive and inspiring words on Breeze Spa and particularly about our therapist, Maria.

We are extremely delighted to read that you were so happy with her professional and courteous service. Certainly, we passed your comments to Maria and she is so delighted to receive comments such as yours.

Thank you again for giving us an excellent review and look forward to welcoming you back to Amari Doha.

Amari Doha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for a night in the Amari and the hotel is really comfortable. Room is spacious, shower is a pleasure. Two things to mention though, the AC is a little noisy, but not as much as the construction work outside. You are at a walking distance from te souq and corniche, so the stay was pleasant overall. Thank you

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mccoy73,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay experience you had recently with Amari Doha.

We certainly, sympathize on the noise you experienced from Air-condition and we addressed it with concern department to check and rectify. Nevertheless, we are very pleased to know that you had a pleasant overall stay with us.

Thank you once again for your time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Lovely clean hotel, but surrounded by building works 24/7!
Rooms superbly fitted out, leisure facilities excellent and restaurant very good. This is a 'dry' hotel, and when the surrounding building work is finished (2 yrs?), it will be in a first class location in 'old' Doha.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Ummer F, Manager at Amari Doha Qatar, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear IvorThom,

Thank you for the time to express and share the stay experience you had with Amari Doha.

We sincerely hope that you had a pleasant stay with us and liked the facilities and services of the hotel.

Thank you once again for choosing Amari Doha and look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Leiden
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Just spent six nights in the Amari Hotel and had a great stay. I received a nice welcome from the friendly staff. The room was clean and spacious and I had a very nice bathroom. They offer free bottles of water and you could make coffee and tea in the room for which they provided very nice mugs. I forgot my adapter at the airport which was no problem because there is a block at a table that accepts all kinds of plugs, amazing. In addition there was a dockingstation for my Iphone. The gym is nice and the pool area too, however it is not as nice as on the hotel's picture anymore. The terrace with the City center's skyline is now a kind of loungeplace with a roof (also nice but less spectacular I'd say). The breakfast is great and there are fresh juices every day. The food in the restaurant is also pretty good. The hotel is in the middle of lots of construction which actually isn't bothersome except for the traffic around. Not many taxidrivers know the hotel, so it is a good advice to bring a map with it's location. The have small card at the reception with a little map on the back but it was often not clear enough. If you tell the taxidriver it is close to the Safa hotel, they usually find it. I noticed that the official green taxi's if you ask them to turn on the meter, are usually much cheaper than the other car services. It is absolute good value for money (I booked at the hotel's website which was 30 euro per night cheaper than expedia or hotels.com). Two minor thins were the fact that the hotel could not provide me with a real map (only in arab). This really is the first time I stayed in a hotel who could not. Second were the pillows, they were too soft (but hey that is a matter of taste)

Room Tip: I'd say the higher the better. I was on the 4th floor and that was already OK
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Ummer F, Manager at Amari Doha Qatar, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Lairetie,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable and comprehensive review with Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us and certainly, we appreciate your encouraging words on all features of the hotel.

Thank you once again for your recent stay with us and look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again.

Chicago
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Except for the construction surrounding the hotel, the Amari was an excellent choice--modern, clean, comfortable. Staff was professional, friendly, and efficient. Best of all was Maria in the Breeze Spa! Her wonderful personality and skill as a massage therapist made my 3 hours with her blissfully restorative.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Corkycollister,

Thank you for the time to express your recent stay experience with us and sharing in Trip Advisor with others.

We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the recent stay with us and satisfied with all features of our hotel.

We are also delighted to hear that the professional customer service extended to you by our therapist Maria and certainly, will share your inspiring compliments to her.

Thank you once again staying with us and we look forward to welcoming back you soon.

Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed November 16, 2013

FANTASTIC HOTEL! I have been there for almost 2 and a half months, i really had great time. My room was absolutely perfect (very clean, quite, huge shower, comfortable bed).
Roof top swimming pool with a small SPA and a bar, you can really relax yourself.
Standard breakfast (very good smoothies by the way) and very good restaurant (is not easy to find some good pasta around)
The staff was extremely polite, customer-oriented and always nice and warm. I really appreciated.

I really hope to get back to Doha soon, Amari Hotel will absolutely be my choice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ummer F, Manager at Amari Doha Qatar, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Sebastiano1989,

Thank you for the time to express and share your stay experience with other on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read your positive remarks on our hotel and hope you had a fantastic stay with us and liked all features of the hotel.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and certainly, we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 12, 2013

What makes this hotel worth a mention are nicely decorated & spacious rooms, massively helpful & attentive staff and a fantastic buffet breakfast, with a wide selection of pretty much everything.The highlight for me was the Breeze Spa, located at the top floor of the hotel. I can honestly say I had one of the best massages in my entire life and my masseuse, Maria, was simply unbelievable - knowledgeable, experienced and, most of all, passionate about what she does! A true bliss! It was nice to be in the hands of someone who truly knows their profession and cares about person in front of them.

Location worked for me, even though it is surrounded by the construction work. It's close to the airport (around 10-minute taxi ride if no traffic) and within a walking distance to the Corniche.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Ummer F, Manager at Amari Doha Qatar, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Kasia25,

It is indeed great to read your flourishing review on your recent stay with us and thank you very much for sharing the inspiring feedback in Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the recent stay with us and pleased with our spacious room, buffet breakfast, helpful & attentive staff and most notably Breeze Spa.

We are also glad to hear on the proficient customer service provided by our therapist Maria and certainly share your inspiring compliments to her and sure that she will be thrilled to hear your kind and encouraging words.

Thank you once again for choosing Amari Doha and we look forward to welcoming your next visit to the city.