I was a bit apprehensive about booking Amari Doha Qatar at first. Now having stayed there, I dont understand why.
This is a wonderful property with excellent service throughout. Here are the pro's and con's;
- the people working at the reception are just super good at making you feel right at home. Checkin/out was quick and hazzle free
- pretty fast internet connection
- room is good, clean and comfortable
- breakfast buffet is decent and service there great
- car/driver worked out well too - again good service
- the pool and lounge area on the roof top is superb, although small
- the gym is modern and offers a great view to parts of Doha
- I did not use the spa, but I sense that it would offer you a good experience
- there is a lot of construction work going on in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I will come back to Amari Doha when I return to Qatar and can recommend this Qatar hotel without reservation.
PS: The value for money aspect is probably important to mention too. Well, I paid only half of what I normally pay in Qatar, but got a great experience nevertheless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Qatar’s vibrant capital, Amari Doha Qatar is just 15 minutes from Doha International Airport. With cultural attractions, shopping and entertainment venues and Doha’s business district nearby, our hotel is conveniently located for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amari Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Amari Doha Qatar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.