“Great night!”

Hakkasan
Ranked #16 of 882 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hakkasan - Modern Chinese Cantonese Restaurant in Doha Cantonese feast for every sense. The restaurant features a main dining room, bar, Ling Ling Lounge and terrace as well as two private dining rooms. The space is separated by carved wooden screens and latticing that echo the rich interiors of its London flagship restaurant. Ling Ling Lounge is ideal for intimate gatherings and the bar & terrace offers extensive drink list. Menu includes signature Hakkasan dishes served alongside a set of dishes created especially for the Doha restaurant, such as the Stir-fried duck with wing bean and Shanghai fried lamb tenderloin. Brunch and dessert menus are available, as is Hakkasan’s award-winning wine list, signature cocktails and world-class cigars. ACCOLADES: Tripadvisor – Certificate of Excellence 2014 Tripadvisor – Certificate of Excellence 2015
Qatar
“Great night!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had a wonderful time in Hakkasan...the ambiance is fabulous, food was very good and the service attentive but not intrusive. We will come back even though is very expensive!

Dear MaiteQatar

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your evening and appreciate your comment about the ambiance and the attentive service.
Hope to see you back for some more great food!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was taken to Hakkasan by my friend and her husband whilst visiting Doha and whilst this review is somewhat late to be submitted it has still got to be one of my most memorable places to dine.

The restaurant is absolutely amazing and staff extremely attentive, although I found this to be standard in Doha.
As regular diners to this restaurant I left the ordering to my friends and was certainly not disappointed, the Dim Sum was such a variety of things and whilst I would never have been brave enough to order soft shell crab myself, it was amazing.
The main courses were large enough but certainly not over facing and again of excellent quality.

On my return I have vowed to visit Hakkasan in Mayfair.

• Visited November 2013
Dear SarahLouJ

I am glad you enjoyed your visit to us and am happy that your friend introduced you to the restaurant. I hope you got a chance to visit Hakkasan in Mayfair and it is an equally fantastic place.

Should you be back in Doha anytime soon, we would be more than happy to have you back at Hakkasan Doha.

Kindest regards

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A must visit 5 star restaurant”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Hakkasan is one of my favourite restaurants. We went to the Doha one for our wedding anniversary last year and it didn't disappoint. Although much smaller than its contemporary in Abu Dhabi for example, this branch has a cosy outdoor terrace and "walled garden", and the ambience, service and quality of food and wine is exemplary. I recommend the tea-smoked wagy beef and soft-shelled crab.

• Visited November 2013
Dear L_battlebury

We are honored that you chose the restaurant for your special day and we're happy we could help to make it a special experience.
We hope to see you back in Hakkasan Doha soon.

Best regards

New York City, New York
“Brilliant Cantonese”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

It is rare to find cantonese food that is perfectly executed, but Hakkasan Doha gets it exactly right. The traditional Chinese staple dishes are brought to the 21st century in a modern, sleek ambience. From the moment you enter the majestic entrance to the very end their attentive staff will make sure you are well taken care off. The Peking Duck with hoi sin sauce is definitely the best duck I have tried and the Dim Sum platter is absolutely outstanding. The wine selection is extensive and probably one of the best in Doha. Perhaps the only inconvenience is that tables are too close to each other for being considered such an upscale venue.

Dear Liliana B

Thank you very much for your fantastic review

I am pleased to see you enjoyed our fantastic Peking duck as well as the dim sum platter. We are also very proud of our wine selection which we also believe is one of the best in Doha.
A tip for your next visit, request a table on the terrace should weather permit. The area is a bit more spacious and the tables not as close together as they are in the main dining room.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Dim sum to die for”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My husband visited this restaurant with some friends and came home raving. We made reservations together for the next week, and were very happy we did. The dim sum and all the dishes are full of flavor, and the natural tastes of the ingredients comes through very strongly. Shrimp and chicken cooked to perfection, perfectly tender and not at all overdone as so many restaurants do. Obviously very high quality produce and proteins too. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We were very embarrassed when they brought us forks and knives midway through the meal, but they happily took them away again and we proceeded with the chopsticks. You might want to work on your chopstick skills to avoid this before your visit. :) This is certainly a high-end restaurant and we will without a doubt return for more.

Dear QatariTraveler

Thank you so much for your review.
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our dim sum as well as our other dishes.

We look forward to seeing you back for some more delicious dumplings.

Joel Hjalmarsson

Been to Hakkasan? Share your experiences!