“Culinary delight”

Hakkasan
Ranked #13 of 895 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hakkasan - Modern Chinese Cantonese Restaurant in Doha Cantonese feast for every sense. The restaurant features a main dining room, bar, Ling Ling Lounge and terrace as well as two private dining rooms. The space is separated by carved wooden screens and latticing that echo the rich interiors of its London flagship restaurant. Ling Ling Lounge is ideal for intimate gatherings and the bar & terrace offers extensive drink list. Menu includes signature Hakkasan dishes served alongside a set of dishes created especially for the Doha restaurant, such as the Stir-fried duck with wing bean and Shanghai fried lamb tenderloin. Brunch and dessert menus are available, as is Hakkasan’s award-winning wine list, signature cocktails and world-class cigars. ACCOLADES: Tripadvisor – Certificate of Excellence 2014 Tripadvisor – Certificate of Excellence 2015
Reviewed April 29, 2013

An extended family outing over the weekend was a great success with great ambiance, lovely outdoor seating, sumptuous food, attentive & accommodating staff. It started drizzling and we were promptly shifted indoors with our desserts in hand. The desserts were absolutely mouth watering too. Definitely The Best place to eat in Doha.

There are newer reviews for Hakkasan

Reviewed April 29, 2013

staff very professional and polite, we could only book in the smoking area as non-smiffting was fully booked, i booked over the phone and then received an email to say my table would be kept for 2 hours before they cancel it.

Food was to die for, crispy duck salad, order one only as its expensive but there is enough for two, smoked chicken and lamb with a poor egg fried rice.

I have never paid so much for a chinese meal before, was it worth it? well considering the ambience, service and food, yes.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have visited Hakkasan four times since it opened earlier this year and each time it exceeds my expectations. My favorite part about Hakkasan is the entrance, its so enticing and really sets the scene for the dining experience to follow. I usually always start with some cocktails, my favorite is the kumquat mojito and if I can't decide what to go for, the bartenders and managers are always on hand to help make suitable recommendations. Aside from the cocktails, the duck salad, the prawn sesame toast and the dumplings are excellent choices and are great for sharing if you go with a group of friends. The outdoor seating area is a great addition as most good restaurants here in Doha don't have this option. Definitely a firm favorite of mine!

Joel H, Manager at Hakkasan, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear hughannak

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am glad you had such a good time with us and that you enjoyed your cocktails and the small eats.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I liked the atmosphere of Hakkasan Doha, it’s very lively and comfortable for friends and couples. The food was very average and the prices were higher than the average.

1  Thank alammadi
Joel H, Manager at Hakkasan, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Alammadi

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere but I am slightly concerned that you were not completely satisfied with food on this occasion.
I would like to discuss your experience with you in more detail. Kindly contact me on hakkasan.doha@stregis.com for the same.

On behalf of the Hakkasan team, I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Really tasty food, so many waiters and waitresses but no rush between courses. A little expensive but well worth it for a special occasion.

Joel H, Manager at Hakkasan, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Bernie55notout

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to Hakkasan Doha.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner with us, and we hope to be able to welcome you back to Hakkasan soon.

Restaurant Manager

Been to Hakkasan? Share your experiences!