“For the Jazz”

Ranked #120 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Let the live R&B music take over this summer. Round up your loved ones and friends and head to the fourth floor of The St. Regis Doha to enjoy an unforgettable summer music Festival! On stage, globally renowned artists put on a lively performance as you enjoy a buzzing, cosmopolitan atmosphere while savoring New Orleans-style soul food, small bites, classic shaken and stirred New York cocktails and a large selection of wine.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“For the Jazz”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This place has an amazing resident band that sometimes welcome guest performers. This is a great place to go for dinner, even if the food options are limited and a bit overpriced. This is justified by the fact there is no admission fee. We had a wonderful evening in spite of the AC that is close to blizzard... I will bring my fleece jacket next time !

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Freddes

“Great but....”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I absolutely love this place and I find my husband I attending religiously every weekend. We normally book the premium sofas. I think we regulars who spend so much are supposed to be given VIP treatments. You sometimes call for a reservation and they tell u fully booked. When there are obviously enough space. We spend soo much but after we are not given the treatment we deserve. Same to the other restaurants in this hotel. Hakkasan does the same. The hotel needs to get this check. Apart from that everything is just perfect. Cheeeeeers

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank sherbetcane
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best in Doha”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is the only place in Doha when i visit i feel i am not in Doha. Great band great atmosphere but the prices are high. But will keep on going there

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Maykharsa
Doha, Qatar
“It's worth to visit !”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I usually go there not only for food or drinks(which is awesome by the way), but for ambiance!!!! The situation so classical, so relaxed and elegant. Everytime you can find a different type of music the musicians are playing,which is always so pleasant just to sit and leave yourself under the power of magician music.... Go there,you will not regret it :)

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank tamarGeorgia
London, United Kingdom
“It's different but still awesome!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I came on business last year and it was an entirely different concept than now.
I loved it back then, but I love it more now!
There's so much variety, with some incredible guest musicians coming and going. I didn't necessarily care for the girl singer, but the saxophonist and guest bassist were great and, of course, the NY band was INCREDIBLE.

To address a previous reviewers problem, I spoke with a staff member and they're planning on hopefully having a non-smoking section on the floor next season, which would be great!

I had awesome food and some great drinks as well. Cute bartender never hurts, either!
Great service, great atmosphere, can't wait to come back again.

• Visited May 2014