“Something Different”

Ranked #180 of 961 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Let the live R&B music take over this summer. Round up your loved ones and friends and head to the fourth floor of The St. Regis Doha to enjoy an unforgettable summer music Festival! On stage, globally renowned artists put on a lively performance as you enjoy a buzzing, cosmopolitan atmosphere while savoring New Orleans-style soul food, small bites, classic shaken and stirred New York cocktails and a large selection of wine.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had several visits to the Jazz Center and had a great experience every time. All types of jazz acts which are of very high standard. Food great too.

1  Thank Sportygirl1959

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Best place for Jazz in the Middle East. Their slogan is not exaggeration. Jazz has found a new home in Doha.
Great drinks, great service, great atmosphere, and definitely some great music.
I highly recommend to anyone who wants a fun night with friends at a terrific venue.

1  Thank Josh M
Reviewed April 4, 2013

One of the most horrible experiences I had in doha. The music was not that good. The place is very boring. The service however was good. In any case, it was a very boring experience. If someone wants to spend time having fun and enjoying a great time don't go to this place.

DiningExperienceTeam, Jazz Club Manager at Jazz at Lincoln Center Doha, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy the music at Jazz at Lincoln Center Doha. All the music is curated by Wynton Marsalis, Artistic Director of Jazz at Lincoln Center New York and winner of multiple Grammy awards and a Pulitzer prize for music. We try to create a program offering a wide variety of different jazz styles establishing the home of jazz in the Middle East. Hopefully one of our next jazz quartets or quintets will be more to your taste. I’m delighted to read you enjoyed the service and hope you can give us another chance when visiting one of our future performances.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Probably the best Jazz bar in Doha and the region. Amazing acts all the way from New York and more! I like the food, the service and the location. Superb for a lovely date, dinner or hideout for a proper eargasm.

1  Thank Moey S
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've attended a few performances at this venue and it is quite impressive. The venue size is perfect for an intimate performance where the performers can engage the audience. The Jazz performers booked here are AMAZING artists. I have never been disappointed. It is truly refreshing to be able to enjoy these types of performances in the Middle East. At the performances, I feel as if I am in a venue like NY, except the St. Regis Venue is more luxurious. I have been too many Jazz clubs and this one ranks very high on my list. I must say that the prices are very high, but you will not be disappointed with the performances.

1  Thank J_Duke_Ellington