1,012 results
All reviews al mirqab souq waqif free tour falcon hospital golf buggy la piazza souk tour museum of islamic art sister hotel qatar airways arabic style arabic coffee the location is perfect great shower lebanese restaurant beautiful room other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely two day stay at the Al Bidda Hotel in Souq Waqif. The hotel is in a wonderful location in the souq and near the corniche.

The staff was friendly and accommodating, particularly Samir who managed the reception desk. Samir also was the tour guide on the free 2 hour tour of the Souq Waqif that is offered nightly. Samir is a wealth of information and answered any question asked. He took our group to see the camels, horses, falcon souq and general tour of entire souq. Samir was a wonderful host!

The hotel is walking distance to the corniche and National Museum of Islamic Art.

A true highlight at the Al Bidda is the La Piazza Restaurant! The breakfast buffet has an unbelievable selection of offerings and the food is fabulous!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gllong0808
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was a good surprise. The location of the hotel allows you to enjoy one of the most pleasant markets in the Middle East and visit, within minutes, the most representative museums in Doha. The attention and services were outstanding. A very good price / benefit ratio is achieved. It is worth coming back ... !!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
1  Thank 553jsanchez
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In Doha on business I picked the Souq Waqif location so I could explore the local market when I had some time to spare. The location was great, and the room was spacious and clean. I had a relaxing soak in a cool bath before heading out to the markets in the early evening.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great experience at the hotel. Check in was prompt and luckily a souq tour started while I was checking in that I jumped in. Abybakar did a superb job on the tour. He was obviously passionate about where he lived and was incredibly kind. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the la mirqab hotel for my 12 hour transit. This hotel is located right in the heart of souq waqif. Very clean and spacious room.
A free walking tour is offered at 8pm. My tour was hosted by Abubakar and was an absolute delight. He brought us to so many little places and spoke very much about the Qatari traditions. A must go!

Trip type: Traveled solo
SWBH, General Manager at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Clara,

Thank you for this incredible review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your previous stay in our hotel. I am glad you liked our location and the services that our Team Members have provided along with our Souq Tour. Creating a unique and special memory for our guests is our topmost goal and sincere thanks for having appreciated it. I am sure that the entire hotel staff will be happy to know their efforts have been recognized especially Abubakar.
If you and your family or friends happen to visit the Souq again, please do let me know if there is anything I can assist you.

Kind regards,