“Great Food, Cozy/Sophisticated Ambiance, Fantastic Service”

Gordon Ramsay at The St. Regis Doha
Ranked #62 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Doha, Qatar
“Great Food, Cozy/Sophisticated Ambiance, Fantastic Service”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I went for dinner in this restaurant about 3 weeks ago, and what a fantastic EXPERIENCE I Had. From the moment and the way the open the doors for you, it makes you feel special!

Something I loved about the place was when the Morrocan gentleman who was in charged that evening (sorry I forgot your name), asked me how I like to have my meal experience rather than first bringing me the menu, that made me feel I had options, and as I guest who is looking for a great gastronomical experience having freedom and options is very very very important! My waitress was fantastic taking care of every single detail on the table, she was a young lady from the Republic of Georgia and her name was Zara! Great person to have in the Front of the House in any top 5 start hotel!

I had the Prestige Set Menu! Great option! along with the sommelier choice.

Foodies out there! I recommend this place! You will not regret it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank travelerME123

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

A wonderful meal, delightful and friendly service, just a complete dining experience. We had a memorable time and were delighted to have had the opportunity to do this. The menu was appetising and the food lived up to the words in the menu...and more. Fantastic choice, splendid flavours. Amazing explanation of the menu and all dishes which we had. Left with very big smiles!!! Thanks to waitress recommendations, which was exactly what we love!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank melanie h
Brussels, Belgium
“World Class Dining Experience From Start To Finish!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Wow, what a memorable moment, again! Probably one of my Best Restaurant Experience of all time!

Truly the Michelin-starred Chef Gilles Bosquet, provide to his guest a stunning attention to detail, excellent personal service and exquisite food - all in a delightful environment of fine dining comfort.

Regarding this restaurant, like my first review, I wouldn't provide any details about the menu or set.

I can definitely assure you one thing; each visit is completely marvelous, each course is absolutely delicious and exceptionally cooked to perfection!

The staff are the most welcoming I ever seen, the service is discrete rather than 'in your face'.

Overall, I would recommend this restaurant, at 100%.

Usually, from a Michelin starred Chef, you expect at least bright food... But Mr. Gilles Bosquet goes beyond that -> other restaurants may compete on food... but no-one comes close to this dining experience, you wouldn't regret it for a moment.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Najib H
Toronto, Canada
“It was "fine"”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

It was fine. Not great. It was a lot of money for what it was. If I was going to spend $100/pp for dinner, there are other places I would go. The menu was very limited and not all that inventive. The food was good, but I am not left raving about it. The wine was also hit or miss.

I am not impressed.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Julie W
Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best anniversary night!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Me and my husband had a memorable night at Gordon Ramsay fine dining. We heard about Gordon's restaurant from our friends who live here in Doha, so we have decided to visit for our anniversary. Our server was very kind and professional, she was telling to us all recommendations from the chefs. We ordered different meals to taste more. I can only say, it was absolutely perfect fine dining experience.

• Visited October 2013