“5 star service at the St.Regis Doha!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Gordon Ramsay at The St. Regis Doha
Ranked #78 of 931 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I spend amazing evening in Gordon Ramsay fine dining!!!! I really enjoy the long set menu, which was amazing and much expensive as well, but i don't mind to pay few extra QR for such a wonderful dining experience. I did absolutely good choice to celebrate our wedding anniversary at the fine dining. Everything was fantastic. I can talk about service more and more, 5 star service made us feel totally special!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for unforgettable night. Gordon should be proud, his team is the best in Doha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank jeremy m

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Fantastic service. Its perfect for a business meeting or to celebrate an occassion. Elegant, calm. Must to try if you are in Doha and if you like restaurants like this.

1  Thank Agnes T
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Absolutely Gordon Ramsay restaurant, never get tired of visiting his restaurants all over the world the next station is gordon ramsay pub and grill at ceaser palace, see you there

1  Thank jeffry h
Reviewed May 4, 2013

excellend meal and service ... wagyu beef wonderful, champagne cocktails great
really enjoyed the whole experience, I was with friends so company was excellent ...but the dinning room was empty except for us therefor although lovely it lacked atmosphere

1  Thank Maggie B
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My first dinner experience at Gordon Ramsay was some kind of a treat for me and my family. The moment we arrived there we were warmly welcomed by the restaurant manger Mr.Ally who was very welcoming.

After we were seated the lovely Mr.Ally was more than happy to answer our questions and helping us with our food selection.First we were served pumpkin soup and prawns which was served in very unique way, the first time I went there it was served in what looked like a spoon flask while the second time I went there it was served in what looked like a glass sphere and the unique presentation is just the beginning of your fine dining experience at Gordon Ramsay.

For the starters we all ordered the wild mushrooms cannelloni which is the chef's signature dish and it didn't disappoint, the cannelloni was so fresh it melts in your mouth and the mushrooms were perfectly cooked and well seasoned.

Now the main dish I ordered the veal with a butternut squash puree which was cooked perfectly and was moist and tender while my family ordered the wagyu steak and they fell in love with it.

After that well prepared meal it was time for our desserts, We ordered the soft meringue , chocolate palet and for the last dessert we asked if we can get ice cream since it wasn't on the menu and to my surprise they brought it to us which shows how much they want to please their customers.

In the end and before we left we were given a very lovely thank you card that was handwritten by the chef which I found it to be a very lovely gesture and have never seen anyone in Doha do it.

Dining at Gordon Ramsay is an experience I would like more people to enjoy and I recommend people to go there and enjoy their fine cuisine and good service which I myself can't wait to go there again.

P.S you have to try the blue lobster appetizer and the wild mushrooms cannelloni.

3  Thank Abdulla A