“nice food at decent prices”

Yum Yum - K108 Hotel Doha
Ranked #25 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice food at decent prices”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Nice decorated place, with delicious fresh food and excellent service. I highly recomend to try it. Although they don't serve alcohol is it worth a visit.

• Visited February 2014
K108DohaQatar, Manager at Yum Yum - K108 Hotel Doha, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Borjarzac.
Thank you very much for the nice review left on our site. We are really pleased to hear that that you like our place and food.
We really care about our guest comments.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
“Really lovely!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

After trying to find new places to eat in Doha after going to the same old places for the past 2 years we were really surprised by this restaurant.

We went for lunch and it is bright an airy and with lovely candles set into the walls.

The menu is quite small but the dishes were beautifully presented and tasted fresh.

The price is very reasonable too. Couldnt fault it. I especially like that profit goes to charity.

• Visited January 2014
K108DohaQatar, Manager at Yum Yum - K108 Hotel Doha, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear S2331.
Thank you very much for the nice comments left on our site.
We are very pleased that you discovered our place and that you enjoyed it.
Our menu is quite small to be able to often change some dishes depending on the market and the freshness of the products.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon, maybe for dinner...
Auckland, New Zealand
“The best burger in Doha”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have to say that I love this restaurant, but what I really love is the K108 Burger!!!!
Located at K108 Hotel in the old town, from the MIA, follow straight on. It is at the 10th floor, so you can enjoy a nice view of the city. The staff is kind and even I never have been by night, I bet it is worth it. For lunch they offer a business menu, but in my opinion is too much, I can´t never finish it! So I ask always for the K108 Burger because is the best that I have eaten in this city. Always has the same quality. Otherwise. taste the soups, salads, pasta and other dishes, because everything is delicious! They don´t have a large menu, but that´s the question, always a good quality.
Just to say they don´t have alcoholic drinks even is a hotel, and that´s a shame...

• Visited January 2014
K108DohaQatar, Manager at Yum Yum - K108 Hotel Doha, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Sargantana75.

Thank you very much for the nice comment left on our site.
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our menu and specially the burger that it is your favorite in Doha.
We do not serve any alcohol by hotel policy.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon... Maybe at dinner time.
Doha
“1st gourmet meal that fills your belly”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

i have tried every single item on the menu and each one is tastier than the other. I like the idea of the "moving" menu that keeps on changing. The foie de canard is a must taste and the portions are big enough to make you satisfied which is quite rare for this type of restaurants.

• Visited January 2014
K108DohaQatar, Manager at Yum Yum - K108 Hotel Doha, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Tony H.
Thank you for the great review left on our site.
We are pleased to hear that your enjoy our concept and all our menu.
We try to change often some dishes on the menu to surprise our regular guests with some new creations from the chef.
chengdu
“Very yum”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Set on the 10th floor of an environmentally friendly hotel [K108 Hotel], this french restaurant is the best I have been to in Doha. The chef is Michelin star class [as I understand - I should have clarified it with the restaurant, but I forgot]. The menu is quite short - maybe 5 each choices for entree, main and dessert. I have never had a bad meal, and I have been here about 10 times. Feel confident to close your eyes and point. Dinner works out at QR 350 to 400 for 2 people. Lunch is set at QR 75 for 3 courses [not the same menu as for dinner] and is the same excellent quality.
There are items available that are prepared but not on the menu that are still great; e.g. locals seem to all go for a cheese burger, and it is the best I've had.
FYI, open during Ramadan for lunch.
The hotel claims that 100% of profits go to charity, and is the reason it is popular with locals.
I will go back, and I will definately miss this place when I leave.

Visited December 2013
Dear presentan123.
Thank you very much for the fantastic review left on our site.
We are very pleased to read all the good comments and the description of our concept.
We really try to do our best to satisfy the most people.
Nicolas Loreau, F&B Manager