“Exceeded all expectations”

Yum Yum - K108 Hotel Doha
Ranked #23 of 848 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeded all expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I went to yum yums with a group of my colleagues for dinner last week. The food was wonderful, atmosphere gorgeous and staff fairly attentive. Despite a few errors with service - wrong dish brought to table for 2 guests, I would highly recommend this amazing restaurant to anyone visiting Doha.
In addition, I really like the minimal profit design with all proceeds going to charity. The food was more than fair with regard to price.

I would recommend making reservations as I predict this restaurant is about to take off.

1 Thank csockett

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Rome, Italy
“very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

this place is a surprise being in the old part of town, you have to really discover it if you want to try it. The food is nice, not too much choice, but very nice food. Staff is lovely, but service is very very slow! I don't know if they have problems with the number of staff, we we over waited for everything.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank basbusa
Doha
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

When we first heard of Yum Yum restaurant and it's location (Old al Ghanim) we were slightly reluctant to give it a try especially due to it's name, as it more or less sounds like a fast food joint. However after hearing that all profits go directly to charity my family and I were intrigued as this kind of generosity is scarce nowadays. We were pleasantly surprised and going to Yum Yum turned out to be a great experience. The service and food both were outstanding and it was undoubtedly one of the best meals we have had in Doha! Superb presentation and such refined cuisine is hard to find here, hats off to chef Hugo. It is also reasonably priced, and is great value for money. I would wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant. All in all very impressed with the interior and the design of both the hotel and the restaurant which is located on the top floor. Although I'd like to emphasize on the fact the name doesn't do it justice.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank AshDoha
“a WOW quality resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

My nephew had invited me for dinner there about a month ago, the restaurant is located in Fereej Al-Ghanim in the old Doha, where I grew, I did not expect that such a very fine restaurant to be located there. The restaurant is on the last floor of the hotel (10th floor), and it has a real nice view of Doha and the sea. I Love the food, the atmosphere, the very friendly staff and the price is very reasonable, what is also good in this restaurant is all their profit goes to charity. I had eaten three times there in less than a month.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank BoHashem
Doha, Qatar
“great cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Chef Hugo cuisine is honest, great quality of products and for sure value for money.First time I took my Family and they loved it. Service was a bit lost without a Manager.

• Visited September 2012