“You need a week to eat and drink your way through all the bars and restaurants!”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha
Ranked #22 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed May 7, 2014

With 19 restaurants and bars at the hotel, you are spoilt for choice! I would love to see the outside area exploit even more, but then again in Doha you can only be outside of the building half of the year... I would stay here again if I ever visit Doha again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank Kristoffer Hage... S
Radisson Blu D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Kristoffer Hage... S,

Thank you for your perfect 5 star review.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would return again when in Doha.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Best Hotel and location in the hotel. Many briliant restuarant in the hotel and nearby. You will be well lookedafter. Best Hotel and location in the hotel. Many briliant restuarant in the hotel and nearby. You will be well lookedafter.Best Hotel and location in the hotel. Many briliant restuarant in the hotel and nearby. You will be well lookedafter.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Imad Ullah K

Dear Imad Ullah K,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had the chance to try out the hotels restsaurants.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again the near future.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. I was in the older block which had been recently refurbished to a high standard. The rooms were well laid out with a good size desk and excellent shower. The beds were very comfortable. Between the two towers there are a lot a restaurants in the hotel which is a plus as there is not a lot of choice locally. They are rather expensive though. The hotel is located in the older part of the city rather than the more modern West Bay. It is only a 10 minute taxi rode down to the Souk where you will find really good eating and market type shopping. Best souk I have found in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or DoHa. Really enjoyable although mostly open so go at night when cooler. However this is really a business hotel. Yes there is all the hotel facilities but if I was a tourist I would choose a hotel at West Bay. Watch out for the hotel limo, they really rip you off compared to a taxi.

1  Thank scotaussie

Dear scotaussie,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Upon arrival from Doha International Airport, I was already impressed with the airport pick up provided for me. The driver was just so professional and knows how to engage. During check-in, I was offered to do so in the other building and the receptionist (Sri Lankan) was at his best. He knows completely what to say and he is very welcoming. During the duration of my stay, it is worth to mention the positive attitude of Jojo in the restaurant who never failed to ask for my satisfaction on the food serve to us. He too is very welcoming indeed! During check-out time, I was assisted by Jade and she is so professional in handling all my queries. She is one of the star I notice in the hotel. If there's a reason to come back in Doha, it's because of the experience they have created for me during my stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RadissonBluJed-Suite

Dear RadissonBluJed-Suite,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were looked after by the team from Airport pick up all the way through to you check out.
I will pass on all of your kind comments to the member of the team.

We look forward to welcoming back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Excellent service given by staff made me feel like at home, I was there for business school. They know how to do this job perfect. Especially thanks to Nabil from Reception (i hope i write his name correct,he is from Nepal and made a perfect c-in and c-out) , i have lost my phone till last minute i left to airport he tried to find it for me also , (we could not but what to do) , Night Manager he helped us while my friend was sick there late in the night , Bravo

2  Thank Yalcin S
Radisson Blu D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Yalcin S,

Thank you for your kind feedback and perfect 5 star rating.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass your kind feedback to Nabil and the rest of the team.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

A good hotel, this use to be the Ramada, but since taking over by Radisson they have refurbished the rooms and made the quite pleasant. The rooms were adequate for a nights stay, and had everything to hand - Tea & Coffee facilities, 3 bottles of free water. The bathroom was very modern, clean and to a good standard. Personally, the only thing I didn't like was the internal window between the bedroom into the shower which is covered by a blind - I just didn't understand why it was there or its purpose.
Hotel Taxis are not bad for a longer journey - QAR30 is the starting fare.

There is a bar on the 1st floor (more like a pub) which is very busy, reasonable prices, really good service (the manager is great and very hospitable) and the food is good quality and fresh. When I lived in Doha, I use to use this bar regularly, and to be honest, when in Doha it is a welcome relief! If you are a football fan, there is no Premier league in the bedrooms, but the bar is not short of TV's and coverage! (Just remember, like all licences premises in Qatar you will need your passport or hotel key card to get in.)

A good stay and pleasant trip....

Dear Peter F,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our newly refurbished rooms.

We look forward to welcoming your back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

amazing room, lovely smart food for all day dining, beautiful pool. perfect for my choosy kid.
cheesecake especially made for my son was just Perfect for family and fun.
attentive staff , perfect location

Room Tip: room near business center is just perfect