“Six Years of Reliable Service”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha
Ranked #22 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have been staying at the Radisson Blu in Doha for six years now (or Ramada as it used to be but still most of the same staff and same manager) I have always found the place friendly and comfortable It is my home from home. Such a good choice of restaurants. Shuttle service to and from the Airport, Taxis always available 24/7 and a handy location in town. Because I spend most of my time in Doha, offshore, it is so handy to be able to leave my travelling luggage in the hotel concierge while I am offshore and while I am at home I can leave a bag of things in the hotel for when I stay they. It is so useful. About the only thing I would change is the control switches for the lights and things by the bed and in walls of the updated rooms. They are designed for young people with perfect eyesight and I need my specs on to operate them. Too much technology. I have tried a few other hotels in Doha but they will not be getting my recommendation. If you don't know Doha then the Radisson is a safe bet for your first stay. You wont go wrong with it.

Room Tip: Personally I preferred the East wing, the small building. But there is not much to choose really.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear WilliamSemple,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review.
We are so pleased that you have been coming to the hotel for the past 6 years and that you enjoy your time here.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the very near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel for business, and the wifi is nice and fast. Well stocked gym, but really for those who work on Cardio. A few more weights machines would benefit those visiting the gym.

The rooms are clean and the staff attentive. For a hotel in the ME region they are generous with free water per day and this is welcome.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Puddock_KIng,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Marketing & PR Manger

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Radisson blu Doha is the perfect place both for family and business. The family will enjoy the swimming pool area, the teenagers will enjoy the nightlife, bars and nightclubs and not to forget all the resturants with nice food from oll over the world

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear EDMQatar,

Thank you for your review.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back the hotel int he near future.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stopped here for a month whilst looking for a permanent residence in Doha. The hotel is well located and well served by numerous bars (there is even a no smoking bar - a first for Doha) and restaurants all of which are very good. The staff are very polite and attentive and the hotel has excellent pool and gym facilities.
Needless to say being near the Radisson Blu was top of my list when I looked for an apartment, so now I can go in most nights.

Room Tip: Try to get one of the newly refurbished room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Paul T,

Many thanks for your kind feedback.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope that you managed to secure apartment close to the hotel so that we can welcome you back to our bars and restaurants again in the near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed in the Radisson Blu on business for 8 days and was of excellent quality, with cleanliness and modernisation coming together well.

Varied restaurants available in the hotel and plenty just outside your front door. Supermarket within walking distance if required.

Breakfast very good with a wide variety of availability to choose from.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Doha

Room Tip: Traffic very busy at the junctions to the hotel

Dear Jasons S,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel regarding your last stay.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you managed to try out some of our restaurants during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The Room was very cleaned & Food at the Restaurant fantastic , I love Bistro , Chines and Grill Fantastic, Internet wifi connection was great , and the training room Mercure has sufficient projector and well design for IMDG Course , the supplement coffee break was great and I m happy to be there for the last 14 days. The Staff was very helpfully,friendly and warm,and I would like to say this is Highly Recommended Hotel

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Soleh Ahadoen I,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Many thanks,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Radissons is good choice if you need to drive to various meeting places around the city. Good Selection of excellent restaurants is also one clear advantage. Also large pool area, tennis courts and gym are are available for guests. Old hotel, but rooms are modern and nicely renovated.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Vesa J,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.
We are please to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.